Eating friends in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Eating friends in vore

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:10 am

It heightens the fantasy for me. Guilt and betrayal add fuel to the flames. A prey's despair is hot, and the despair of a friend I would feel moreso. Willing and submissive prey is cute too, and a friend offering themselves up sounds really sweet.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby happysorb » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:08 am

I mean, to cause the death of someone is to kill them? (Paging Shirou Emiya...) I don't think there's necessarily condemnation in the word "kill," since it can be a good thing to kill someone (e.g., an enemy combatant), and all but a few would consider it a morally neutral act to kill a chicken, duck, turkey, or most fish. But anyway, I feel like it can be wicked fun to eat your friends, in a regeneration, absorption, full-tour, or regurgitation scenario.
happysorb
New to the forum

Postby Matteo42 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:08 am

I'm not a fan of being pred, personally, but so long as it's safe and controlled, without danger for either party involved, I'd fucking love to do it! :D
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Yea, for me it's the other way around.... I would love for one of my aquatic friends to eat me, as long as we're talking about safe more here, and fantasy. :D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Birichino » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:29 pm

Well, safe endo has its appeal, but friendship is a complicated set of relationships to generalize here. Friends I have mutual attraction with are the only candidates there and then they obviously get a say, and finally, personally, I'm strictly not a pred.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Assimilation » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:10 am

DroolingPred wrote:It heightens the fantasy for me. Guilt and betrayal add fuel to the flames. A prey's despair is hot, and the despair of a friend I would feel moreso.

This is the essence of my response too. The bigger the shock from that betrayal, the better. If some of my friends were to even be in on my other meals, luring strangers and locking doors and running interference while I fed, or giving me a place to stay the night to digest hapless prey from earlier, and thus thought they were in the safety of my trust, that'd make it all the more satisfying when I finally tell them that I'm hungry again and I'm not going to wait for them to try to find me some other victim.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnakeEyes » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:00 pm

Assimilation wrote:
DroolingPred wrote:It heightens the fantasy for me. Guilt and betrayal add fuel to the flames. A prey's despair is hot, and the despair of a friend I would feel moreso.

This is the essence of my response too. The bigger the shock from that betrayal, the better. If some of my friends were to even be in on my other meals, luring strangers and locking doors and running interference while I fed, or giving me a place to stay the night to digest hapless prey from earlier, and thus thought they were in the safety of my trust, that'd make it all the more satisfying when I finally tell them that I'm hungry again and I'm not going to wait for them to try to find me some other victim.

Yes! Betrayal of friendship is the best. The idea that a friend would turn on you and simply look at you as food is such a great concept
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby starrynight » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:12 pm

SnakeEyes wrote:
Assimilation wrote:

Yes! Betrayal of friendship is the best. The idea that a friend would turn on you and simply look at you as food is such a great concept

Agreed with all of this. The element of betrayal really adds to the concept of vore, imo. The domination of the pred, the despair of the prey, it all just works so much better for me if there is an established relationship between the two.
starrynight
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Not a pred myself, but I LOVE these types of scenarios in vore.

Any relationship that has a closeness and trust imbued into it just really, really adds to the vore for me---especially with elements of betrayal and the unexpected. However, I prefer a much more possessive approach than a "friends are food" kind of thing. I like the idea of a close friendship that the pred wants to make all the more close by those means, or 'friends with benefits' in which his desires go a little too far. Or an instance where it was never really intended, but the more time they spend together, the more he wants her and feels a deeply unsatisfied emptiness that needs that very special friend to be properly filled and sated.

I just really adore the concept of a person you really trust and feel close to being the one to unexpectedly make you into their prey. It's really hot and appealing to me. I love the potential rush of changing emotions in scenes like this, and the satisfaction of the pred once they get their prey right where they want/need them---deep in their belly. And whether it's full-on fatal, sentient fat, or reformation (though I prefer the latter with memory loss for the prey) I like all those types of scenarios with friends/best friends.

Quite a few of my pred guys also tend to eat those they establish friendship/closeness with in some way. I like more 'meat' on vore interactions and relationships. It definitely has a big appeal to me.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:35 pm

I like fatal vore, so eating friends takes me out of it. Resurrection is not a cheap ability to be tossed around in the vast majority of cases in my worlds, so people who know eat other knowingly eating one another makes no sense, inflicting a gruesome fate on someone you care about. There at least needs to be a falling out first.

Otherwise I much prefer friends eat prey they don't know/are hostile to together and bump bellies and hips, etc.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ixtili » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:35 am

I mean I generally like scenarios where the pred and prey are at least friends or have chemistry and ideally are lovers. But if this is a "if Vore was real" type question then no. Because a. That's cannibalism and b. I'm reasonably sure I'm more prey than pred preference wise anyway.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Probably not, as I prefer to be prey myself, and even if was a pred, still no, as rather still be friends and do stuff with them. Eating them would kill them!

I don't do that safe vore stuff, sorry, least not without enough magic and/or tech to explain, and even then, all that effort to eat someone just for them to come back out alive? Kinda defeats the purpose of eating something. Even less into it with size stuff added as I like male giants even less than male preds.

That said, in scenarios/rps/stories/art tho, vore between friends is great, especially if address the betrayal aspect to it and all that.
Sitharc
---

Postby Artemis » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:48 pm

If nothing ever ate anything and decided not to digest it, multi-cell organisms wouldn't exist~! We really owe our existence to endo.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MultipleCacti » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:51 pm

I'm personally a big fan of stories based on people the author knows, so I suppose that puts me in the yes camp. Vore is definitely a sex-like thing for me, so I suppose it would count as rape with some of my friends. I have some hot friends though, so these fantasies aren't out the window at all! And I do have to agree that the betrayal aspect makes it a lot more interesting.

I love seeing the wildly different responses from everyone, very interesting to get other perspectives.
MultipleCacti
New to the forum

Postby GREGOLE » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:34 am

There's a lot of great ways to spin this. The classical "predator fights their urges because they truly care about their preyfriend" scenario is always golden. But there's other variants I'm into, like the predator who truly loves their friend, but wants to be the one to eat them, because they view the friend being eaten as inevitable. And let's not forget the slightly more niche "pred who teases their friend mercilessly about how much of a food they are, but then completely balks once it seems like they might actually have to do it".

The prey's reaction plays a big part in it too. If the pred loves them, then the feeling is hopefully mutual. But do they try to help them suppress their needs, or do they indulge them? Give them an outlet, or try to change them? Does it scare them, excite them, or both? Or are they even aware of it?

There's SO many ways to play around with it, and I chug that stuff like gatorade.

The betrayal angle is, personally, a pretty big turn-off. I like it Carmilla-style: For better or for worse, happy ending or sad, healthy or unhealthy, the predator well and truly loves the prey. The drama can come from the struggle between desiring them, and wanting what's sincerely best for them. Would it be better if the pred left their friend's life? Or is it worth the risk? Is there some compromise that'll work for everyone?

There's a lot of overlap in this subgenre with the whole "cheerful, delicate, naive person is inexplicably best friends with the surly, cranky badass" angle, and who doesn't love that one? What if the cranky badass is actually a monster? Are they drawn to their friend out of a predatory instinct, or does the friend make them feel more human? Have they accepted their existence as a monster, but have learned to enjoy life?

Course, sometimes it's not nearly that complicated. Sometimes you and your friend just enjoy the same kind of intimacy and like to indulge. And even if it's not as conducive to drama, it's still pretty great.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:43 am

"Friends are friends, not food", to paraphrase Bruce the shark.

While my "digestion" preds won't eat or (lethally) oviposit inside anyone they like, my pred with the "prey can survive inside her" option gladly stuffs any friends that like it into any orifice that turns them on.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Norththe3rd » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:59 pm

Siuddithsi wrote:"Friends are friends, not food"

For some reason, I can see that on a shirt.
Vore artists looking for Merch ideas, take notes :lol:
Norththe3rd
New to the forum

Postby gonzodingo » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:27 pm

I have no problem with it, and I have a couple whom I look at and say "I'd love to see Such-and-such get devoured". Yeah, it's a betrayal of trust but that just heightens the situation. It adds a sense of despair that's almost palpable.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tastymeat » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:27 am

I do not have a desire to eat any of my friends but do have the desire to be eaten by one of my female friends, particually when she told me that she wanted to roast me like a pig in her oven, and I will watch her as she eats me piece by piece whilst she is drinking a fine red wine.

The big question is - why would my friend want to eat me? Wondering if I should talk to her again about it, was a while ago.

She explained to me that she wants me in her tummy, so she wants me close and i must also look tastey. To be fair it was discussed before she devoured a whole cod and chips. I get she wants me in her but to litually digest me and without being too graphic, her turining me into her shit. One minute her friend, the next her toliet waste is exstream. She told me she poos flowers, well when I am sliding out of her anual hole I will stink and a brown mess to wipe. She told me I would go stright to her thighs and belly, well I am happy with that.

The only time I would really let her eat me if we were both starving on a desert island and one has to eat the other. I would let her chew my body to pieces bit by bit
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lonnie » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:42 am

I’m REALLY not into the betrayal trope, it makes me feel awful and gross. I’m here to get off, not get sad! So in a fatal/unwilling context eating a friend is a big no-no. Safety/reformation guaranteed, though? Maybe give me a call!
I also do have an unwilling pred guy that doesn’t like eating…anything, really, so a close friend who wants the best for him could take matters into their own hands…
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion