Stomach motility in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Stomach motility in vore

Postby randomguy9 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:54 pm

One thing I've always been fascinated by in vore scenarios that I've found is super overlooked is the way that stomachs churn and knead their contents during the process of digestion. I don't really know why, but I've always found this sort of thing much more interesting than a stomach that's portrayed as just a passive vat of acids and enzymes.

One example of what I mean can be seen below. The motion is slightly exaggerated from what real stomachs look like, but it's a gif that I've been super fascinated by.

Are there any other works of vore that show something like this?
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Re: Stomach motility in vore

Postby VoreQueen » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:57 pm

I'm not sure about works of vore, but I definitely love describing this in RP scenes. Its too good to pass up.
VoreQueen
New to the forum

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:19 pm

That's a good gif that you've found. The specific location that seems to be squeezing the hardest looks like it would line up nicely with someone's neck and/or chest, quite literally choking them out. It may be exaggerated from real life, but that's probably more accurate for a pred's stomach - one that would be used to subdue prey that's live and squirming. Especially for same size predators!

I can't point to any works that emphasize the way the stomach churns and squeezes, aside from either a buff predator consciously flexing their abs to crunch their food post-swallowing, or a predator belching and depriving the prey of air, which leads to a tighter stomach. But I think I'll definitely be working this into a future story sometime!
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:02 pm

Oooh one of my favorite parts of vore to think about! Though, for me, peristalsis is a lot less violent; I kind of like to think of it as a rhythmic motion of the soft walls that surround the prey, giving the sensation of a warm and squishy massage. And when you take into consideration that gastric noises primarily come from those peristaltic motions, it makes it all the better!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby EccentricSwitch » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:36 pm

This is one of my favourite parts of vore, being trapped in/trapping someone in a strong stomach. As prey, there's just something amazing about being dominated by a pred's stomach. I especially love that it's completely sub-concious too! It's like the prey is so much less than the pred that the pred's autonomous bodily functions can dominate the prey completely whilst the pred just goes about their day.
EccentricSwitch
New to the forum

Postby DACITEDOME » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:08 pm

Right on....the mechanics of the digestive tract are often overlooked in favor of the chemical ones. A favorite for me is when those stomach contractions finally push the prey into the intestines and they vanish down the tube, loosing the last chance to escape the way they came in.
DACITEDOME
New to the forum

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:47 am

I dunno if it's OVERLOOKED exactly. I don't know if many go into great detail, but it should say something that one of the terms for getting digested is "getting churned"
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Kenkii » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:50 am

The works (writing, notably) that I've found that feature gastric motility in detail are few and far between. It's one of my favorite parts of the "vore experience," for sure.
Vorō ergo sum. My Gallery
Kenkii
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomguy9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:09 pm

Here's another good pic showing what I mean. (Unfortunately, the artist appears to have vanished from the net)

randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:25 pm

Yup, added to my list to include in a future story
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hozomat » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:38 am

100% agree! The peristalsis isn't limited to the esophagus, yet very few people know this! I just love seeing the stomach actually working on its meal by itself, instead of being a lifeless bag full of acid.
While this is sometimes described in stories, it is almost never mentioned in drawings. Especially in same size vore, where the peristalsis should create huge waves on the swollen skin! ^^

(I actually mentioned it in one of my pictures (same size) https://aryion.com/g4/view/535770 )
Hozomat
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomguy9 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:16 pm

Hozomat wrote:specially in same size vore, where the peristalsis should create huge waves on the swollen skin! ^^

While I don't normally like same size vore, that's a really interesting observation! I can imagine that being really fun.

Personally, I sorta prefer it to be macro/micro specifically because the predator wouldn't notice this. Being so thoroughly crushed and trapped by someone that they don't even notice you really appeals to me. I wish there were more giantess pics that played into it.
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Postby digestor » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:02 pm

if i were to be swallowed pretty small, i imagine sliding around in the stomachs wall curves and essentially having it "swallow" and fuck me as i churn all around. Its an underrated organ, much more active than a pool.
digestor
Been posting for a bit

Postby AeriaGloris » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:33 pm

The stomach is a fascinating organ. I love how it cleans itself in addition to churning food.

Not a fan of crushing / breaking live prey. Churning and massaging prey is where it's at! Definitely inspired to add more detail now.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousVie » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:45 pm

Digestive like that seems fun. Curshing, breaking the prey is the sort of thing I'm always a wild fan of.
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Postby tigercloud » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:45 am

Look for the Artist "Parins", they often draw the churning in their digestion sequences!^^ They usually draw Macro/Micro though

could maybe a fun idea to animate in macro/micro animations. may i try it, since I really enjoy it too and yes its too underrated
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby randomguy9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:20 pm

tigercloud wrote:could maybe a fun idea to animate in macro/micro animations. may i try it, since I really enjoy it too and yes its too underrated

Oooh, I'd like that! I actually have seen some of the stuff I'm talking about in your earlier work, it'd be really cool to see you go back to it. :)
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:18 am

It's one of the best parts too. It makes the fleshy chamber so alive.
Jayezox
---

Postby Pipinoilgreve » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:08 am

Jayezox wrote:It's one of the best parts too. It makes the fleshy chamber so alive.
Honestly it's the favorite part of digestion, in my fantasy, digestion in vore consists of the walls that grind and crush the prey while sprinkling it with acid. I like to think that the acid (present only on the walls and not in a puddle as I often know) causes the victim to lose consistency while the walls churn it.
This is why I prefer stomachs that are tight on the victim
Pipinoilgreve
New to the forum

Postby Redicicle » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:12 am

Yup, stomachs churn and mechanically help digest their prey. IIRC it digests actual food around ~2.5 times faster than just a vat of acid.

They are emphatically not just an acid vat. The stomach is quite muscular and squeezes acid into the food as well as helping crush partially digested parts.

Also, stomachs are considerably more efficient with acid than often portrayed. They don't just fill to capacity with liters of acid to digest small things and generally are mostly full of food. This is actually more efficient as acid that gets used up digesting the food can quickly and efficiently be pumped out and recycled in the first parts of the small intestines.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion