Stuff that has not a lot of Vore content.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Stuff that has not a lot of Vore content.

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:45 am

Just making this topic point out there isn't a lot of Vore content for a few different things. This topic will not only cover franchises as a whole but characters as well, for example Persona 5 has a lot of Vore content in general but Makoto niijima doesn't have a attractive pred roll, another example will be the Eiken franchise in general. This thread is pretty much a place to say/point out that x does not have a lot of Vore content or it doesn't even have any vore content at all.
Last edited by PrimeLvl37 on Tue May 25, 2021 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Re: Stuff that has not a lot of Vore content.

Postby Yalo » Mon May 24, 2021 6:46 pm

Orisa from overwatch, have you seen rule 34 of her? It's an amazing robot ass.
Also Nicole watterson from TAWOG.
Yalo
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Mon May 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Yalo wrote:Orisa from overwatch, have you seen rule 34 of her? It's an amazing robot ass.
Also Nicole watterson from TAWOG.

There’s a surprising lack of other Overwatch characters as well. I’ve hardly seen any of Symmetra or Echo. Although echo is newer. Roadhog is also surprisingly lacking, I mean he has a massive belly by default. Also there’s not much of Ana, which I think she’s an underrated Pred.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yalo » Tue May 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Well with echo I guess it's because it's a robot, and it's hard to determine the organinc part, that's a problem I'm having with drawing Orisa, also with Ana maybe because she gilf of gmilf, a lot of rule 34 of it it's her but younger, but hey, everyone has their tastes
Yalo
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Tue May 25, 2021 5:32 pm

Yalo wrote:Well with echo I guess it's because it's a robot, and it's hard to determine the organinc part, that's a problem I'm having with drawing Orisa, also with Ana maybe because she gilf of gmilf, a lot of rule 34 of it it's her but younger, but hey, everyone has their tastes

Well, even younger Ana doesn’t seem to get much attention to my finding. But yeah, her being that much older probably is a bit less popular lol.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RoTheHuman » Wed May 26, 2021 4:09 pm

For some reason there's not a lot of vore of Empress Matilda, daughter of King Henry I of England and Holy Roman empress from 7th January 1114 until 23rd May 1125.

:P
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby quickcrunch » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:07 am

Secret of mana has some pretty good possible preds, but I seldom see any art of it. The most I ever saw was from some artist on an obscure site that hasn't posted since 2012.. It's really sad seeing as the monsters in that game, especially the boss monsters could be really great for that kinda content!
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:43 pm

The Void Champions from League of Legends don't have too much vore if they have any vore content at all which is weird because they all have some very vorish Themes but their appearences are rather exotic which makes them interesting for a few amount of people, I guess.
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ilv18 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:51 pm

Kerrigan from Starcraft, surprisingly she doesn't have much vore content even seeing her potential as a pred and even more seeing how hot she is in starcraft 2.

Naruko, perhaps she is a genderbended version of Naruto which appears when he does the sexy jutsu, but I find that female Naruto could be very cute, there is some story's of her but most of them is her as a prey, thought there is some very good content like a interactive in writing.com in which Nobodyman added a part of it where she becomes alive and with a insatiable hunger(I suspect that this was a prototype of his Hungry ninja story).

This one is more personal as the series I will mention is not very popular in this forums, The parahuman series by Wildbow doesn't have any vore in this forums (just some fics about corsets), though it does have some in the forums where the fics of this series is common place like Questionable Questing (there is the NSFW content), Space Battles and Sufficient Velocity (here there is some but is not into a fetish format and is something that appears one moment in a entire fic) even though inside the series have some vore like a girl that her lower body eats every organism it comes into contact and keeps them inside a stomach where while being digested they experience nightmares and she can give a birth evil clones of people that she touches, a shadow that comes from a woman that devours people, and one character have literally a vore power which allow her to eat a person whole and keep the prey inside her stomach absorbing everything of the prey(I mean everything biomass, memories, personality and appearance).

Daphne Greengrass, she is character made by the fandom of Harry Potter for the fics where he goes to Slytherin instead of Gryffindor, the personality varies in the fics but the most prevalent is the ice queen of Slytherin, appearance is usually of a blonde girl with a slim figure with blue or green eyes, perhaps she is a fan made character that only somebody that likes fanfiction knows, but there is some vore content of her, not much but is something.

And those are all I could think about.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:49 am

I am need and crave more of Guildias from Enzai.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Jessica Sherawat from Resident Evil Revelations. Which is a shame as she is gorgeous and her costume is pure fan service. Though I hope to change that soon with getting some art made of her in the near future :wink:
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Merodi » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:14 pm

NyaatoShiroi wrote:I am need and crave more of Guildias from Enzai.

You know what? Seconded!

On my part, there definitely should be more Touken Ranbu vore! And more for Sweet Pool (canon hard vore in there!) and Togainu no Chi, as well. Especially with Akira, Kau, Keisuke or Kiriwar as preds.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:41 am

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap is surprisingly barren in vore fanwork for a game where the main gimmick is about shrinking.
Kitsouille
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:31 am

Also, this web still needed more of Alastor from Hazbin Hotel, all Helltaker girls and Squirrel and Hedgehog characters in voracious situations as well.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:40 am

I am lately getting into Lagrange twins from visual novel "VitaminR", they're so handsome and needed more love :)
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:48 pm

For me, I'm surprised that the game Skies of Arcadia hasn't had more content. There's numerous good characters that would be good for vore related content.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:48 pm

Call me old, but the Ikki Tousen and Queensblade series are underrepresented.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:48 pm

Zapan from Alita battle angel. He is a gorgeous, asshole cyborg dude. Have never ever seen anything with him.

Grewishka from Alita isn't handsome (But hey. Who need to be handsome when you are a kick-ass mech man with extendable claw fingers)
Never ever seen anything with him.

Adam Smasher from Cyberpunk. 0 content of him, to add in to the 0-content list with the other dudes.
Well. Guess it's time to fill the void :gulp:
Mecho
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:01 am

Aw, man... Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa has lessest amount of voracious content, kinda same does to Sayaka Maizono as well.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion