Subtle signals friends are also into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Subtle signals friends are also into vore?

Postby MistressMaw » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:30 pm

My whole life I've always wondered if any of my friends or aquaintances are also into vore.
I've got 1 friend into it, but from what I gather from other voraphiles were all pretty selective with whom we tell.
I recently was able to have a vore discussion with a friend who has an interest in it and my god, did I light up like a light when she WANTED to read my voremance drafts...
I hope to be able to somehow unlock those types of bonds with in person friends if they happen to also be into vore but how do we signal that without the possibility of being freaked at *the amount of people I've found who find vore messed up* is scary...
But on the other coin it's a possibility that vore fetish is a little more common.

Also curious what countries others here live in.
I'm Melbourne, Australia
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Re: Subtle signals friends are also into vore?

Postby gnotagnome » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:29 am

for me, if someone is in my inner circle of friends, they know I'm into vore. yet to find anyone who's also into it irl, but when most of your friends are queer furries - as am I - it's hard to find one who'll judge me for vore. USA :silly:
gnotagnome
New to the forum

Postby shabbacabba » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:16 am

I've found the easiest way to signal it is just to mention Eka's Portal casually. Not asking them if they know what it is, but if someone asks you what you do in your free time or something, you can slip "I browse Eka's Portal occasionally," in there. If they recognize it they'll light up like a christmas tree, and if not then you can just say its a place like reddit, but with a more narrow focus, and leave it at that.
I write weird shit and I'm not sorry - shabbacabba
shabbacabba
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:39 am

It isn't as rare a fetish as people tend to think it is, it's one more kept hushed because of embarrassment of being found out/thinking you're weird for liking it for x reason. But it's not something you'd really want to say anything about to friends etc, there's been a lot of longterm friends who you'd think would be accepting considering their weird kinks, and completely think it's crazy. Then again intimate romance is the reason I like it, so I don't signal to others whatsoever IRL.

I've known a few friends in Melbourne years and years ago and they didn't come on Eka's etc for some of the above reasons. I'm Kiwi, but from what I've seen in Aus especially in Sydney/Melb, there are quite a few girls into it.

Easiest signs to tell:
- Not everyone is sex crazed for vore, and it's as private and intimate as sex for them. But if they have a big imagination then they tend to either be open to the idea or may have experienced it already.
- Someone really likes Android 21 and has something of her. *Hides collection*

Signs to watch out for:
- Another voraphile who hints, and becomes incredibly infatuated to try be your friend/partner. Not a good thing to try ask other people and you come across someone who hasn't had a partner or friend into it before. Quite a few times this has turned rather nasty and with obsession for them.

Honestly IMO, stick to your partner about it. Vore isn't everything and neither should it come first if you're trying to find a partner. Friends wise if that's your thing for talking about it. You're better off online making friends, then meeting up IRL one day if you trust them enough.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Andrewthesnack » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:19 am

Hey!

I'm from Melbourne myself, and I struggle immensely with this concept. Actually recently I've had big break up, and in 3.5 years, I felt judged by her the entire time. Melbourne's culture is actually deceptively old-school about this stuff. For example, I'm fully straight for sure, but for a time when our relationship was at its worst I Egan to question myself and told my friends I thought I might be pansexual. Not only did they not believe me (although I suppose that's fair enough in retrospect), but they thought it was "fucked." They thought I was simply indulging in a need for attention, but they had no idea how serious I was.

I am scared to tell anyone about vore, and I find myself also wishing that their are others close to me I could share it with. Unfourtunately, when I try, for some reason my go to way of telling people is "so I'm into some weird shit." I say this to try and make them open up and be less ashamed, but I think it just scares them and they don't wamma converse anymore lol. I do tell them when they ask though. Reluctantly aha.
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum

Postby AeriaGloris » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:05 am

Andrewthesnack wrote:Hey!

I'm from Melbourne myself, and I struggle immensely with this concept. Actually recently I've had big break up, and in 3.5 years, I felt judged by her the entire time. Melbourne's culture is actually deceptively old-school about this stuff. For example, I'm fully straight for sure, but for a time when our relationship was at its worst I Egan to question myself and told my friends I thought I might be pansexual. Not only did they not believe me (although I suppose that's fair enough in retrospect), but they thought it was "fucked." They thought I was simply indulging in a need for attention, but they had no idea how serious I was.

I am scared to tell anyone about vore, and I find myself also wishing that their are others close to me I could share it with. Unfourtunately, when I try, for some reason my go to way of telling people is "so I'm into some weird shit." I say this to try and make them open up and be less ashamed, but I think it just scares them and they don't wamma converse anymore lol. I do tell them when they ask though. Reluctantly aha.

The majority of Australians are conservative. Lest you forget they only legalized gay marriage 2 years ago (and the motion barely passed). Vore is also behind other paraphilia in terms of mass acceptance.

I would also caution conversing too intensely about anything. Just gauge your audience.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion