How would you talk your way out of a stomach?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How would you talk your way out of a stomach?

Postby GREGOLE » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:39 am

GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 am

NewSuperTrios wrote:
Bannor wrote:Why would I want to talk my way out of being digested?? >.>

Do you have so little driving your survival instinct, or has it been repressed through inbreeding?

Do you have to talk shit just to feel better about yourself, or do you just nothing worthwhile going on?

Seriously, there's no reason to be such an ass in your response. Calm yourself, child.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Jamjo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:10 am

So, I guess if we're talking a realistic world (no reformation, and it's likely not all that pleasurable in there), I would inform them of all the extremely harmful bacteria within the human gut that if imbibed could easily kill many creatures.

Now Idk if the bacteria and micro-organisms really would be fatal to non-humans, buuut, I feel I could be pretty convincing.

If (and only if) they didn't buy into that or thought they'd be immune, I might actually try creeping them out with the fact I actually like it in there, start confessing to all the weird fatal and non-fatal vore fantasies I've had, actively undermining the idea of it being some kind of power-move to digest me XD

And depending on things I might offer the pred a chance to live with me if they can refrain from jumping me again. That way they could enjoy eating me MANY MANY TIMES as long as they let me back out in time for work and social events. I could easily see giving up other hobbies for irl endo play if it wasn't all that unpleasant in there. Hell, text based roleplaying has already taken up at least half of all the time I used to spend on video games and other such.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby JMTFS » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:48 am

NewSuperTrios wrote:
Bannor wrote:Why would I want to talk my way out of being digested?? >.>

Do you have so little driving your survival instinct, or has it been repressed through inbreeding?

Jeesh, the hell is your problem?
JMTFS
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:13 am

Imma answer this based on how all of my pred (I am normally a Pred only RPer) characters would answer.

Luka (Anthro Wolf): Is there a reason you ate me or were you just that desperate? I can cook you a meal or lure literally any random slut you might want into a dark ally for you to gulp down. No questions asked, no take backs. They follow me, you eat 'em. Rinse and Repeat. Endless food supply.

Arsen (Living Nuclear Bomb): You have five seconds to spit me out before you and most of this city are a crater. And that's being generous.

Arcane (My Pony OC who is my only prey): I've got a few million copies of me floating in the ether. Soon as this one expires, I'll just come back and turn every bit of you to molten slag and make a statue out of you. No joke.

Vik (I haven't quite decided what he is yet): Oh? You ate me? Well... huh... ok. So that's what I look like as a bulge. (already created a new copy of himself and teleported his soul into it)

Diva (Literal Goddess of Gluttony): Really? You want to eat me? You? Aight. Go ahead. Eat me. I'll eat my way out and shit you on the lawn.

Jan (likes to say its short for Janus, the god, but it's not): Why am I food? Why did you eat me? This isn't fair! Lemme out you psycopath!

David (My only fully human OC): People aren't food, but I know a really good (insert favorite food of pred here) place down the street. (If people doesn't apply)
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Winny » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:58 am

"Look, I know you spent a lot of effort to eat me, but I just got out of london drugs for my constipation perscription. I don't know how lethal a full bottle of laxatives is, but I guess you're about to find out."
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby skunkfluff » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:18 pm

Bold of you to assume I'd even want to get out, LMAO.
skunkfluff
New to the forum

Postby Ixtili » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:58 pm

I feel like talking your way out is the one thing that never seems to work in Vore.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theonlymatt » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:16 pm

Threaten to have a shit.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby unzipsdick » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:45 pm

Large image spoilered. Credit to azserfy.
Spoiler: show
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:05 pm

I would think I would talk my way into belly rather than out.
rugli
Participator

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:54 am

"Learn how to be persuasive to avoid being digested 101"
-this topic
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:22 pm

theonlymatt wrote:Threaten to have a shit.

There's pictures of characters shitting in stomach's on this website. That may just stimulate stomach more... ^^;
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby TMVore » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:14 am

*Stares at screen for 10 minutes while eating cream yugurt (peach)*

Yeah, I got nothing, Let's use that?

"H-hey, Mister Pred Sir? I-if you were me how would you talk yourself out of here?"

Yeah, I'm going with that, P.S. Some of you made me seriously chuckle <3
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:40 pm

I wouldn't talk my way out of the stomach, but I would talk my way out of being digested with plenty of belly rubs and the promise that there's more of that to come.
Jayezox
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion