Realistic belly size?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Realistic belly size?

Postby wynonna » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:38 pm

Math??? Isn't the above pic kinda proof of concept?
wynonna
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:05 am

Thanks, those both wynonna's, and hozomat's tests are really helpful.

Therefore, if the belly were to be a perfect sphere (when it comes to mass vore I consider a sphere as it has the best force distribution (hence why bubbles are round, to distribute pressure) and we can modelize preys as uniform pressure), then we can consider the following sphere volumes :

I wonder if the measurements for unbirth are similar but with a more spherical belly, because unlike oral vore you have to account for the amniotic fluid and placenta if its a pregnancy.

I also did a quick little outline of Hozomat's test as an experiment. Does it look about right? I was wondering if the belly should be connected closer to the butt or closer to the front.
Attachments
outline.png
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hozomat » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:24 am

Gutlover wrote:I wonder if the measurements for unbirth are similar but with a more spherical belly, because unlike oral vore you have to account for the amniotic fluid and placenta if its a pregnancy.

Technically, a stomach filled with acid could present the same swelling properties. But even without that, I'd say yes, the proportions would be similar, since I rounded up the preys' volume to the superior. (Once again, these are more accurate for multiple preys, but still mostly a rule of thumb to help you drawing. My personal technique when drawing multiple preys is drawing the belly as a sphere with my calculated diameters, then adding/ digging bulges on the sphere. Example here : https://aryion.com/g4/view/633139 )

Gurl over wrote:I also did a quick little outline of Hozomat's test as an experiment. Does it look about right? I was wondering if the belly should be connected closer to the butt or closer to the front.

As I said, the models aren't super flexible when curled up, so I'm fairly sure you could make it rounder.
When you observe people with big bellies in real life (like beer bellies), you'll notice the connection is right above the hips.
94451259-fat-man-with-big-belly-overweight-person-close-up.jpg

When it comes to pregnant women (could compare to unbirth), the swell is more uniform from the crotch to the abdomen, but you can still see a fold right above the hips.
Attachments
istockphoto-671328034-1024x1024.jpg
Hozomat
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackSpades » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:27 am

JackSpades wrote:If I did my calculations right, a pred swallowing a 200lb human would be carrying around an ellipsoid with the measurements a~20cm, c~54cm and c~20cm.

Can you tell me how you calculate the volume of an ellispoid? I've been trying to find the formula on Google for a while... ^^[/quote]

I updated my original message. I should have included these information in the first palce, thinking back. Thanks for mentioning it.
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:58 am

I call into question the theory of a size differential between swallowing and unbirth. Both the stomach and uterus would expand into the abdominal cavity. Furthermore, umbilical fluid is something that forms around the baby as it grows. (the infant's waste contributes to that) In an unbirth situation, there would be no time for the fluid to form. I propose that any differential would be more a question of direction of growth, than of size. If an equal amount of mass were inserted into both organs, I believe the stomach would tend to "sag" whereas the uterus may come to rest on the pelvic girdle and be projected more up and outward. However, I should also point out that gravity would also play a considerable role in how the organs would react as well.
Hypothesis on the issue of umbilical fluid: If one managed to shove someone else in their uterus, the body would most likely not recognize it as a pregnancy, but rather as a foreign body being inserted.
EX: If I were able to shove Ruby Rose into my uterus, my body would likely treat that situation no differently than if Ruby were to drill me with a life size dildo.
wynonna
Participator

Postby wynonna » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:13 am

Additional thought... And I don't know what I didn't think of this before, but as I consider my photoshoot from the other day, I believe if the orientation of the prey would make a difference as well. I propose if the "prey" was horizontal, it would make no difference to abdominal shape or size.
Something else that would make a difference, did your prey keep their knees and spine straight, simply bending at the hip with their feet by their head, OR, did they curl into the fetal position?
The following is an example of straight legs.
Attachments
mainiquin vore 3.JPG
mainiquin1.JPG
wynonna
Participator

Postby wynonna » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:18 am

HEY!!!!! I just now had a thought. The proportions of my mannequin are probably very close to that of Ruby Rose.... I could vore Batwoman!!!!
wynonna
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:44 pm

I call into question the theory of a size differential between swallowing and unbirth. Both the stomach and uterus would expand into the abdominal cavity

Good point, worth mentioning is I found out a South African lady was supposedly pregnant with 10 babies. Her belly starts around the hip area, and expands abdominally.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-57400074

I'm not going to post any links because its rather morbid topic, but one other real life situation you could compare it too is ovarian cysts which have been removed at around 180 pounds. The belly size for those is oddly only a bit bigger than the South African ladies.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wynonna » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:42 am

While I find the tet-tupoletes story plausible, as we often hear of things like fertility drugs causing multiple pregnancies, I find the 180lb cyst stories to be mere click bait. I just can't believe any reputable doctor would let a paitant's condition get that out of hand.
wynonna
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Oh no there definitely are ones that are that big. Like I said i'm not going to post any links myself, but you can do a google image search. Why doctors don't treat them? That's because sadly they happen mostly in countries like China or India with poor health services. For the American ones, they simply thought they were pregnant and didn't see a need for going to the doctor. Ovarian cysts are mostly benign too, so in some cases people just don't think its worth an operation if there's a chance they will go away on their own.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wynonna » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:09 am

Ok, yea, I can see that in China, India and the like... But here in the states, even if one dismisses it a a pregnancy at first, doctors like to do ultrasounds ever few weeks to keep an eye on fetal development.
wynonna
Participator

Postby wynonna » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:06 pm

Hey, I recently did one standing up. I've been thinking belly size would also have a lot to do with the prey's ability to curl into a ball. Some people are better at it than others. Also, age and fitness level of the prey would play a factor in how tightly they could curl into a ball. When I was younger and more flexible, and about 50lbs lighter, I could bring my knees right up tight to my chest and make a fairly small ball. Today, I can hardly curl at all.But now without further a-due, Me standing with Emmy inside me.
Attachments
housewok vore.JPG
wynonna
Participator

Postby ejames » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:31 pm

ok, that's impressive. I need a video of this. Heck it could just be laying down.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:01 pm

ejames wrote:ok, that's impressive. I need a video of this. Heck it could just be laying down.

Laying down? And doing house work with Emmy in my belly? I'm not sure how I could lay down and do house work.
Or do you simply mean more stuff with me and Emmy? Because if you scroll back this thread there are other pics of us. Plus we have a couple threads in the photo edit section. One for individual pics and one for our comics we do.
As far a video, I gave up on those a long time ago when hosting became an issue.
wynonna
Participator

Postby SnakeEyes » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:18 pm

wynonna wrote:Additional thought... And I don't know what I didn't think of this before, but as I consider my photoshoot from the other day, I believe if the orientation of the prey would make a difference as well. I propose if the "prey" was horizontal, it would make no difference to abdominal shape or size.
Something else that would make a difference, did your prey keep their knees and spine straight, simply bending at the hip with their feet by their head, OR, did they curl into the fetal position?

There's a lot of great stuff in this thread. Especially your pics. They are awesome, I'm definitely a fan!
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby wynonna » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:47 am

SnakeEyes wrote:
wynonna wrote:Additional thought... And I don't know what I didn't think of this before, but as I consider my photoshoot from the other day, I believe if the orientation of the prey would make a difference as well. I propose if the "prey" was horizontal, it would make no difference to abdominal shape or size.

There's a lot of great stuff in this thread. Especially your pics. They are awesome, I'm definitely a fan!

Thanks!
I do try to portray this little hobby of ours as realistically as possible. And for the record, in case anyone missed it, I am only 1 inch taller than Emmy, but she is a lot thinner. She wears some of my old leftovers from when I was 160lbs.
wynonna
Participator

Postby SoniaBonus » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:01 pm

Where do I sign up to replace ‘Emmy’?!?

((At 129lbs, I’m sure I’d be a smaller bulge too))
SoniaBonus
New to the forum

Postby ejames » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:17 pm

wynonna wrote:
ejames wrote:ok, that's impressive. I need a video of this. Heck it could just be laying down.

Laying down? And doing house work with Emmy in my belly? I'm not sure how I could lay down and do house work.
Or do you simply mean more stuff with me and Emmy? Because if you scroll back this thread there are other pics of us. Plus we have a couple threads in the photo edit section. One for individual pics and one for our comics we do.
As far a video, I gave up on those a long time ago when hosting became an issue.

That's fair as far as hosting goes. Simply more stuff like this would be awesome. You do what you can either way... impressive.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:00 am

ejames wrote:
wynonna wrote:

That's fair as far as hosting goes. Simply more stuff like this would be awesome. You do what you can either way... impressive.

Ok, well,,, I thought I had already used this pic here, but I guess I haven't. Me on my back with Emmy in a fetal position facing me.
Attachments
manivoreback.JPG
wynonna
Participator

Postby wynonna » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:07 am

Ok, and here's this: I'm seated in an office chair, and Emmy is facing out, balled in the fetal position head down if I were standing up.
Attachments
edit vore.JPG
wynonna
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion