Realistic belly size?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Realistic belly size?

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:17 pm

Has anyone done any measurements on how big a belly would be with a full adult human in it? With the prey being around 200 lbs? This of course ignores any possibility with bursting.

I'm teaching myself art(2d and 3d), and this is something i'm rather interested in figuring out. Are there any artists out there who have done a realistic take on this? My bet would be to use octuplet pregnancies as an example and triple the size based on that.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Realistic belly size?

Postby Sitharc » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:52 pm

I'm also curious about this sort of thing in general. As it'd be interesting to find out while also to keep for reference for any future commission I might get from someone.

In my opinion even a small child would cause a hefty gut, but I could be wrong. All those other organs still need room.
Sitharc
---

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:13 pm

On the size of children. A normal weight for 10 year olds is 70 pounds. Now if we use late term/newborns as a reference they are normally 8 pounds. So 8*9=72. In other words a child would be around the same size of 9 babies. And Nonuplets are a thing. Its rare but it happens. Though this doesn't take into account height and width.

For a single adult 8*25=200 pounds. Or in other words an adult would have the weight of 25 newborns.

Math is all well and good, but I'd love to see what that actually looks like as an example.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:51 pm

If you are a full grown adult and have a camera you can video yourself curling up in a ball as tightly as possible in front of something with a known height and width.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:12 pm

That still won't account for the extra mass of the preds organs and fat. But measuring up some models in Daz with one in a fetal position is probably a good idea.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JohnOfAllTrades » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:36 am

A simple way to know for art is to always draw a rough sketch of the prey curled up and draw the belly around it. People can be squeezed into surprisingly tight spaces so, while it may be a very uncomfortable pose for the prey, a pred's belly could fit quite a large amount of meat (like a full grown adult) without their belly being too much bigger than some of the biggest pregnant bellies that you can find reference of. So pics of women with like 8 or more babies start to work as good examples.
JohnOfAllTrades
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:26 am

JohnOfAllTrades wrote:while it may be a very uncomfortable pose for the prey, .

Never seems to be a problem for the pred :p
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:57 am

200 pounds can look very different based on the pred's size and the prey's height and body type. A six-foot gal at 200 pounds could be a bit hefty or a bit toned, but not too far from the average, whereas a five-foot gal at the same weight would have to be more dramatically fat/muscular. Similarly, a five-foot-tall pred will have a comparatively larger belly with this 200-pounder than an eight-foot pred. It's also difficult to tell just how the belly will stretch around the prey; pregnancy is different because it takes nine months to get to that size, with extra cushioning so as to protect the babies as best as possible. The stomach having to stretch around and ultimately kill a prey might have different results.

Ultimately, it's better to just play by ear and do what you like.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Yeah, height and width are definitely factors that you have to take into consideration as well. For using pregnacies as a comparison, I'm also interested in unbirth, so like you said, babies also have amniotic fluid to cushion them.

For oral vore I wonder if drawings that show faces and prey outlines are more realistic than a smooth sphere for a belly?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:52 pm

...and on a related note, has anyone else here seen that recent Food Theory episode where they explain that the maximum a human's stomach could stomach is about 4 or 5 liters?
Pregnancy is one thing, eating is another, and it's definitely a fantastic fetish we're discussing.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:17 pm

NightRoller wrote:it's definitely a fantastic fetish we're discussing.

No kidding. The only times vore could really happen is either a future scenario where humans are genetically modified with snake DNA, aliens, or a parallel universe where evolution allowed it. Most works go with the alternate universe explanation.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wynonna » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:34 pm

Like this? The mannequin is wearing my jeans from when I went back to collage in 2010! That said that would make my prey 5'8 (for sure) and I'm guessing around 160lbs.
If my prey was vertical in my belly...
https://www.deviantart.com/pantyhose302 ... -882902141
If my prey was horizontal in my belly...
https://www.deviantart.com/pantyhose302 ... -882906497
wynonna
Participator

Postby Shugoki » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:54 pm

If it helps, I just took some stock photos and made some mockups of what a profile-view, same-size belly might look like IRL in terms of size. The prey's pose here kinda fucks with the shape and volume of the belly (especially in the second pair), but this should still help to give an overall sense of scale.
Realistic belly 1.png
Realistic belly 2.png

Realistic belly 3.png
Realistic belly 4.png
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:34 am

Shugoki wrote:If it helps, I just took some stock photos and made some mockups of what a profile-view, same-size belly might look like IRL in terms of size. The prey's pose here kinda fucks with the shape and volume of the belly (especially in the second pair), but this should still help to give an overall sense of scale.
Realistic belly 1.png

I want to try this (the top one, prey facing in) with my new mannequin latter!
wynonna
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:41 pm

Both are good examples, but they don't take into account extra fat and organs of the pred. I suppose you can draw a more spherical belly over the references, while keeping some of the head and feet outlines.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:19 pm

Gutlover wrote:Both are good examples, but they don't take into account extra fat and organs of the pred. I suppose you can draw a more spherical belly over the references, while keeping some of the head and feet outlines.

Fat should be relatively easy to eyeball, it'd have to stretch with the skin and stomach so you'd need a lot of it before it makes a particularly big difference. As for organs, the stomach's in front of them by necessity, so I'd imagine they wouldn't do a whole lot unless they're also filled with something (e.g. the pred is pregnant or still going through a prior meal).
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby wynonna » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:23 pm

Like an above poster said, the stomach would indeed be out front so one would not have to worry about organs. But something else I want to touch on.... Much like when we blow up a balloon, the more we stretch the skin, it will become increasingly transparent. Out deep sea friend the black sallower can attest to that. It can devour prey meany times it's own size. However, it often runs into a problem with that! I can devour prey so big it begins to decompose before the fish can totally digest it's large meal. The decomposing prey often generates a lot of methane gas, forcing our intrepid predator to float to the surface, and often killing it. :o
Now, below we have a pic I did this afternoon. It is what I believe a belly would look like with a same size predator and prey. This is the life size mannequin I spoke of earlier She is curled up in the fetal position facing inward (to me) She is wearing jeans I wore when I was about 160- 170 lbs, and they fit her perfectly.
Attachments
manniside.JPG
wynonna
Participator

Postby JackSpades » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:58 pm

If I did my calculations right, a pred swallowing a 200lb human would be carrying around an ellipsoid with the measurements a~20cm, c~54cm and c~20cm.

EDIT

This is an ellipsoid

You can calculate its volume with this formula:
4/3 x pi x abc

Which in this case would be roughly 90.478 cubic centimeters, or 5521 cubic inches.

The radii being a~7,9in, c~21,3in and c~7,9in in imperial measurements.
Last edited by JackSpades on Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hozomat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:25 am

Here's a visual comparison with various pred/prey sizes made with DesignDoll. Note that this isn't 100% accurate since the characters have Anime-ish proportions, and lack a bit of flexibility (I for instance can curl up into a ball better than the models here).
size comparison.png

In terms of volume, an average person is ~120L. When it comes to multiple preys at once, I usually round it up to 150L since they are not liquid and thus will have gaps between eachother. (EDIT, numbers recalculated)
Therefore, if the belly were to be a perfect sphere (when it comes to mass vore I consider a sphere as it has the best force distribution (hence why bubbles are round, to distribute pressure) and we can modelize preys as uniform pressure), then we can consider the following sphere volumes :
scale.png
scale.png (16.64 KiB) Viewed 1398 times

JackSpades wrote:If I did my calculations right, a pred swallowing a 200lb human would be carrying around an ellipsoid with the measurements a~20cm, c~54cm and c~20cm.

Can you tell me how you calculate the volume of an ellipsoid? I've been trying to find the formula on Google for a while... ^^

EDIT
By applying your formula to my own proportions (I'm 60kg=166lb), my volume becomes 90 Liters, which is smaller than the 120 liters i calculated... Ugh, i hate when results diverge so much. I'll have to revisit my Excel table.

But let's not get too heated in math. It's way too theoretical and irrelevant for most people, especially when we have visualization with models here ^^
Last edited by Hozomat on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hozomat
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:17 am

Gutlover wrote:On the size of children. A normal weight for 10 year olds is 70 pounds. Now if we use late term/newborns as a reference they are normally 8 pounds. So 8*9=72. In other words a child would be around the same size of 9 babies. And Nonuplets are a thing. Its rare but it happens. Though this doesn't take into account height and width.

For a single adult 8*25=200 pounds. Or in other words an adult would have the weight of 25 newborns.

Math is all well and good, but I'd love to see what that actually looks like as an example.

Some intresting maths you got there. As for the bold part I would love see that myself but I guess we got the short end of the stick, being born into world where same size human on human vore isn't possible. So we will probably never get proper answer or example of what it would look like.
rugli
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion