Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby HoneyCookie » Wed May 05, 2021 11:45 pm

Look at this, vore! Class: absorption

https://mangakik.com/manga/the-last-human/chapter-193/

Cow eats Chicken. (Cartoon Network)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFr8C6MvNgQ
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheCreeper » Sat May 08, 2021 12:50 am

This was probably posted before but I found it recently so I figured I'd mention it in case anyone didn't post it or missed it. There are a number of instances of vore in Shudder's "Creepshow" TV series.

- First episode, season 1 "Gray Matter" an adult male is eaten/absorbed by a blob like monster whole.

- Season 1, episode 6 "By the silver water of Lake Champlain" an adult male is eaten by a sea monster, some hard vore. He gets chomped on and there's blood, then you see his feet/legs get swallowed down followed by more blood. At the end of the episode, his severed leg is found floating in the water; spat up by the monster.

- Season 2, episode 4 "Pipe Screams" an adult female is eaten by this blob like rat clog creature. She's pulled down into a sewer hole with one leg pulled up by her head and one arm waving around. She's pulled all the way down by the monster and you hear gurgling/swallowing/chewing noises. The monster makes a loud belch and coughs up one of her shoes covered in blood. No actual eating is seen but it was a good scene altogether.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mawsome » Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm

New Venom movie coming up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ezfi6FQ8Ds

Can't say it looks all that good plot-wise, but judging by the first movie, some people are surely going to be eaten.
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

Postby subcero00 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:04 pm

Image Image

Nothing really in Seidon No Ryuu Chapter 9 except a battle
But looks like leader dragon snake will battle the busty ninja chick in Chapter 10 next month GULP GULP
subcero00
New to the forum

Postby Welcometocave » Wed May 12, 2021 5:12 pm

Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm

Welcometocave wrote:
subcero00 wrote:[ https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ff44356d-c2e6-452b-ae97-4423f26a60ac/dejj3sh-eadc0609-1d2a-4138-98d0-4420452b7828.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZmNDQzNTZkLWMyZTYtNDUyYi1hZTk3LTQ0MjNmMjZhNjBhY1wvZGVqajNzaC1lYWRjMDYwOS0xZDJhLTQxMzgtOThkMC00NDIwNDUyYjc4MjguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.axW1b0Xd5kwVP4cVccDfo6AM9fgX0v4TmZqP63mm07o ] [ https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ff44356d-c2e6-452b-ae97-4423f26a60ac/dejj3s6-2b1020d7-7627-4600-8d3c-c9b8260bfecd.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZmNDQzNTZkLWMyZTYtNDUyYi1hZTk3LTQ0MjNmMjZhNjBhY1wvZGVqajNzNi0yYjEwMjBkNy03NjI3LTQ2MDAtOGQzYy1jOWI4MjYwYmZlY2QuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.iViPvFjEp-DUipy8KA4auOuN56deJo2-mz4983qsEqg ]

But looks like leader dragon snake will battle the busty ninja chick in Chapter 10 next month GULP GULP

know where i can find the chapters?

For the current chapter, click the orange button at this link

https://bookwalker.jp/deb4a00b22-30f2-4 ... b36b3f7d2/

For previous chapters:

https://weloma.net/404/
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude_man79 » Wed May 12, 2021 9:04 pm

Just saw a new commercial for Miller Lite where a girl grabs a beer, the sofa she's sitting on eats her, then it shows her going through its innards, and then finally she's pooped out on an outdoor sofa.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/OIax/miller-lit ... re-waiting
dude_man79
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Thu May 13, 2021 2:46 am

Seriously guys, I get you like it, but can you guys move the Seidon No Ryuu to its own topic already instead of bumping the list every time? At least then you can discuss it without burying new finds. It's honestly extremely annoying to see you guys put it HERE every chapter that drops when it should have had its own thread ages ago and discussion on it moved over to said thread. I know I'm in the camp of 'The master list threads should only be to share finds' but there isn't a good reason you guys can't just have a different thread for it instead of constantly hijacking this one.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Thu May 13, 2021 4:41 am

killermeow wrote:Seriously guys, I get you like it, but can you guys move the Seidon No Ryuu to its own topic already instead of bumping the list every time? At least then you can discuss it without burying new finds. It's honestly extremely annoying to see you guys put it HERE every chapter that drops when it should have had its own thread ages ago and discussion on it moved over to said thread. I know I'm in the camp of 'The master list threads should only be to share finds' but there isn't a good reason you guys can't just have a different thread for it instead of constantly hijacking this one.

The thread is called "Vore in Media List" not to mention that a new chapter only comes out once a month, so if a monthly reaction bothers you that much I would hate when something new comes out and it has weekly updates, you'll probably have a nervous break down
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Thu May 13, 2021 4:50 am

subcero00 wrote:[ https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ff44356d-c2e6-452b-ae97-4423f26a60ac/dejj3sh-eadc0609-1d2a-4138-98d0-4420452b7828.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZmNDQzNTZkLWMyZTYtNDUyYi1hZTk3LTQ0MjNmMjZhNjBhY1wvZGVqajNzaC1lYWRjMDYwOS0xZDJhLTQxMzgtOThkMC00NDIwNDUyYjc4MjguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.axW1b0Xd5kwVP4cVccDfo6AM9fgX0v4TmZqP63mm07o ] [ https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ff44356d-c2e6-452b-ae97-4423f26a60ac/dejj3s6-2b1020d7-7627-4600-8d3c-c9b8260bfecd.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZmNDQzNTZkLWMyZTYtNDUyYi1hZTk3LTQ0MjNmMjZhNjBhY1wvZGVqajNzNi0yYjEwMjBkNy03NjI3LTQ2MDAtOGQzYy1jOWI4MjYwYmZlY2QuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.iViPvFjEp-DUipy8KA4auOuN56deJo2-mz4983qsEqg ]

From what I've seen the creator do, there has been a vore scene almost every chapter, the female victims tend to get special treatment to said vore scenes, the scenario for next chapter is probably gonna be an epic battle but it may end with the two characters losing to the snake woman and end up eaten, because part of me is thinking the MC is basically gonna be the main person defeating these boss like characters, though to be honest I would like to see more of what this Ninja chick is capable of so if she's killed off next chapter at least show her going out in style because I think a design like hers would be a waste just to create to be dragon food
ClarAya
Participator

Postby killermeow » Thu May 13, 2021 1:33 pm

ClarAya wrote:
killermeow wrote:Seriously guys, I get you like it, but can you guys move the Seidon No Ryuu to its own topic already instead of bumping the list every time? At least then you can discuss it without burying new finds. It's honestly extremely annoying to see you guys put it HERE every chapter that drops when it should have had its own thread ages ago and discussion on it moved over to said thread. I know I'm in the camp of 'The master list threads should only be to share finds' but there isn't a good reason you guys can't just have a different thread for it instead of constantly hijacking this one.

The thread is called "Vore in Media List" not to mention that a new chapter only comes out once a month, so if a monthly reaction bothers you that much I would hate when something new comes out and it has weekly updates, you'll probably have a nervous break down

That's just the thing though. I'm one of the people who view the big master list threads as a place to post new finds only, not a place to keep posting updates or discuss. There's a reason we have specified topics to discuss, and yet for some reason people adamantly refuse to put it in it's own topic. I think we get it- we know this series has near constant vore. Can we please move it to its own topic so you guys can discuss freely without constantly bumping/burying things in this thread, because there's a lot of people who are just here for new finds - it's not the first time something like this has been a problem, but most every other time people have noticed "Oh, we're taking over a thread that's more meant to post about finds, lets make a topic so we don't constantly spam it." That's why I'm asking for the same thing to happen here, because it's pretty obvious you guys who do discuss it are going to keep coming back every new chapter, so moving it to it's own thread keeps you guys happy and still able to freely discuss without constantly bumping the massive master list thread, annoying the hell out of people like me, or putting off anyone who is just coming in to see new finds only to see people discussing the same thing every time it updates.

I know, I'm getting ranty again, just please- move it to it's own thread if you're going to keep constantly discussing it every update. You lose nothing by doing so and aren't going out of your way to piss people off then.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:51 pm

killermeow wrote:That's just the thing though. I'm one of the people who view the big master list threads as a place to post new finds only, not a place to keep posting updates or discuss. There's a reason we have specified topics to discuss, and yet for some reason people adamantly refuse to put it in it's own topic. I think we get it- we know this series has near constant vore. Can we please move it to its own topic so you guys can discuss freely without constantly bumping/burying things in this thread, because there's a lot of people who are just here for new finds - it's not the first time something like this has been a problem, but most every other time people have noticed "Oh, we're taking over a thread that's more meant to post about finds, lets make a topic so we don't constantly spam it." That's why I'm asking for the same thing to happen here, because it's pretty obvious you guys who do discuss it are going to keep coming back every new chapter, so moving it to it's own thread keeps you guys happy and still able to freely discuss without constantly bumping the massive master list thread, annoying the hell out of people like me, or putting off anyone who is just coming in to see new finds only to see people discussing the same thing every time it updates.

I know, I'm getting ranty again, just please- move it to it's own thread if you're going to keep constantly discussing it every update. You lose nothing by doing so and aren't going out of your way to piss people off then.

He's got a point, I have to admit.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Qfrostah » Thu May 13, 2021 4:57 pm

Qfrostah
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Thu May 13, 2021 5:32 pm

killermeow wrote:
ClarAya wrote:

That's just the thing though. I'm one of the people who view the big master list threads as a place to post new finds only, not a place to keep posting updates or discuss. There's a reason we have specified topics to discuss, and yet for some reason people adamantly refuse to put it in it's own topic. I think we get it- we know this series has near constant vore. Can we please move it to its own topic so you guys can discuss freely without constantly bumping/burying things in this thread, because there's a lot of people who are just here for new finds - it's not the first time something like this has been a problem, but most every other time people have noticed "Oh, we're taking over a thread that's more meant to post about finds, lets make a topic so we don't constantly spam it." That's why I'm asking for the same thing to happen here, because it's pretty obvious you guys who do discuss it are going to keep coming back every new chapter, so moving it to it's own thread keeps you guys happy and still able to freely discuss without constantly bumping the massive master list thread, annoying the hell out of people like me, or putting off anyone who is just coming in to see new finds only to see people discussing the same thing every time it updates.

You mention piss people off yet you are the only person I've seen make a rant about it, let me put it this way with a question, from the time of this recent Seidon No Ryuu post of this recent chapter, between this chapter and the one from last month, how many new findings have been posted in this thread? You say make a new thread but I don't see no problems with whats being posted here, this manga is 8 chapters/half a year in and now you're suddenly bothered by people wanting to talk about it?
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Arkain » Thu May 13, 2021 5:54 pm

This whole Sidon No Ryuu issue should be turned over to a Moderator. They are the ones who know where those post should go and they have final authority on it. So once it's done, it's done. Problem resolved. Debates over.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Willing bystander » Thu May 13, 2021 6:04 pm

I agree that I don't see any issue with new chapters of Seidon No Ryuu being posted here, I mean, the whole premise is very vore centric and there's been vore in practically every chapter so far. Just because one chapter/episode of something had vore involved I wouldn't want people to not post the other chapters/episodes that included vore just because 'it's already been mentioned once'.

There's that monstergirl 4koma that occasionally includes vore and people always post each of those and no one has an issue. Admittedly this chapter didn't include any vore but it's not like they posted each page or anything, just two character pics to (hopefully) set up for vore next chapter.

I just don't think it's an issue, especially in a thread like this that gets updated pretty infrequently every couple of days usually. Hell, even if there was it's own thread I'd still want details posted here to make sure people don't miss out.

EDIT: Posted before refreshing to see Arkain's post which is a great point. I'll leave any further discussions to the mods.
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Thu May 13, 2021 7:06 pm

Well, I went ahead and made a thread if anyone's interested

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=61031

If the mods decide it's okay to keep posting here, I guess they can delete it.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby twlightking » Thu May 13, 2021 11:27 pm

ClarAya wrote:

after awhile the magical girl managa with the lamia got it's own thread in soft vore. thats pretty much what they want.
twlightking
Somewhat familiar

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:46 am

Omnom gets nommed by a whale. https://youtu.be/RvD2k_5UtaM?t=133
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Fri May 14, 2021 7:57 am

Well be interesting in anime format.

Spoiler: show
Newest one piece, big mom creates new female cloud base homie, hera after she ends up disappointed with zeus then instructs her to gobble up zeus, which she tries to do in couple attempts.

Eventually she gobbles him up completely, in the following chap.

https://onepiece-manga-online.net/manga ... pter-1013/
Last edited by brainstorm on Fri May 14, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorm
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion