General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for Story Series

Postby zerogundam » Fri May 07, 2021 4:08 am

Looking for a story series of a dragon mascot and the cheerleaders that feed it. First one was on a bus and next was in the locker room if anyone knows where it is by chance?
zerogundam
Been posting for a bit

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Heartless » Sun May 09, 2021 7:49 pm

So I'm looking for a story. I know the plot involved a man eating his fiance or wife, can't remember witch one, and digests her with her being willing prey the whole way. it was to protect/save her from another man who was some vile person with power over them or something, and it ends with the man thinking her should advise his friend to eat his lover too to save her. Or something like that.
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Looking for vore games that are mostly or fully furry

Postby whattohecc » Sun May 09, 2021 11:25 pm

As someone who isn't all that keen on playing humans or being eaten by them it's hard to really find some games that fit my taste on this forum, if anyone knows any games that are heavily furry oriented with samesize and preferably F/F can you link me to some of them?
whattohecc
New to the forum

Re: Looking for vore games that are mostly or fully furry

Postby Jacobdragon » Mon May 10, 2021 12:02 am

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60758
"It's a Gluttonous Life" by Sriseru seems to fit your request, though it is in alpha at the time of posting this.
Jacobdragon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for Story Series

Postby zerogundam » Mon May 10, 2021 2:04 am

swagmaster696969 wrote:
zerogundam wrote:Looking for a story series of a dragon mascot and the cheerleaders that feed it. First one was on a bus and next was in the locker room if anyone knows where it is by chance?

Is it this one? https://aryion.com/g4/view/247273

Close but not quiet it, thanks for looking tho
zerogundam
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 pm

Bard302 wrote:Hi guys, I'm looking for a vore story I read quite a while ago.

From what I remember, it starts as the main character wakes up, confused, her friend/boyfriend in her belly, not remembering what happenned. The guy in her belly is angry and scared, and tells her to get him out but she doesn't know how. She tries to vomit but it doesn't work. The guy tells her to try to call the urgency, but she can't reach the phone because of the weigth of her belly. Then the guy, who's starting to panic, tells her to use a knife and cut her stomach open, but she doesn't want to. Then, she realizes she actually likes the guy where he is, and tell him that maybe they should "let nature take its course". The boy doesn't believe what he just heard, and starts freaking out, but the main character has taken her decision to digest him. Which she does.

If you could help me with that I would greatly appreciate it. I looked really hard for it but couldn't.

I remember that story and was just searching for it as well.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TylerTyler » Mon May 10, 2021 8:26 pm

Hello, I am looking for pieces of vore art that all surround the animation youtuber Jaiden Animations, I remember seeing one artist with a flat like art style tryin to recreate Jaiden’s art style made a vore “comic” (its was just multiple vore arts that are connected) it was about Jaiden accidentally eating a fellow person at a party by accident, accidentally digesting them, and their presumably partner looking for them and Jaiden acting awkward but trying to act like she didn’t eat them and saying that she could help. Does anyone know where this art can be found or at least the artist, I distinctly remember the art but not the artist or specific name, but when I search the Jaiden tag I can’t find it, I am hoping the artist didn’t opt out of aryion taking out all their art with it, if you are able to find the art again, I would be glad
TylerTyler
New to the forum

Looking for a story

Postby bearboy95 » Mon May 10, 2021 11:32 pm

I've been trying to find a particular story for a week now and I was hoping to get some help.

It's about a young guy who's working part time as a tutor and he gets a job tutoring a rich family's teen daughter. At first she's hard to work with, but they start getting along.

Towards the end of the story, the tutor decides to get her a present. He finds out she's been watching videos of people eating mini-people alive and thinks it'd be a good gift. He buys one, then she lets him watch her eat the mini-guy.

Any idea where I can find it? I thought it was on this site, but no amount of searching has turned it up for me
bearboy95
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verilo » Tue May 11, 2021 12:44 am

I'm searching for this comic I remember there being on a Yahoo! group called Neko something which stars a female cat girl pred who will be expelled from school if she gets caught eating another student. I believe the principal (another woman who I believe is a mouse) tries to tempt her to eat a mouse girl student she's fattening up, but the neko outsmarts her by swallowing ten pounds of rice and equally as much water to fill her stomach so she doesn't have any room for the mouse. Her predatory nature isn't quite subdued so she thinks fast and shoves the other student down the principal's throat, framing her as the one responsible for the missing students. She's wheeled away while some Oompah Loompah looking mice sing about how they've got plenty of prune juice for her to expel the trapped mouse girl. I've searched on DeviantArt, FurAffinity and here to no result. I'm sure it was big for a while, so I have absolute confidence someone here will have it.

I'm also looking for a Dokapon Kingdom comic that ended in tail vore.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Any game suggestions?

Postby Dotsu » Tue May 11, 2021 2:01 am

Long time lurker an commenter here. I have played through most of the popular VGames on the site an am looking for a new game to play that is more then a half hour an is not a text adventure. Yeah i have not played any of the RTS or Text edventure games on the site but they dont interest me (i prefer some form of visuals) Looking for either some old games i may have missed or maybe some games that are good but i overlooked due to their threads having a short description.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Re: Any game suggestions?

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue May 11, 2021 3:11 am

Flying Unbirth Ninja is kind of the gold standard for vore games that aren't text heavy.
There's also Demon Angel Sakura, and Monster Girl Surprised You-Ki Chan.
empatheticapathy
---

Re: Any game suggestions?

Postby CapturePoint » Tue May 11, 2021 8:24 am

Echidna Wars DX is the gold standard in vore games for me, ha ha! There's also Escape from Vore Dungeon from here on the forums, a really fun platformer/bossfight game
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Tue May 11, 2021 11:18 am

Verilo wrote:I'm searching for this comic I remember there being on a Yahoo! group called Neko something which stars a female cat girl pred who will be expelled from school if she gets caught eating another student. I believe the principal (another woman who I believe is a mouse) tries to tempt her to eat a mouse girl student she's fattening up, but the neko outsmarts her by swallowing ten pounds of rice and equally as much water to fill her stomach so she doesn't have any room for the mouse. Her predatory nature isn't quite subdued so she thinks fast and shoves the other student down the principal's throat, framing her as the one responsible for the missing students. She's wheeled away while some Oompah Loompah looking mice sing about how they've got plenty of prune juice for her to expel the trapped mouse girl. I've searched on DeviantArt, FurAffinity and here to no result. I'm sure it was big for a while, so I have absolute confidence someone here will have it.

pretty sure i have that one saved to my external harddrive, but i'm leaving for work soon and don't have time to go looking for it. i'll try to remember to get back to that after my shift.
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Verilo » Tue May 11, 2021 11:46 am

LowProfile wrote:
Verilo wrote:I'm searching for this comic I remember there being on a Yahoo! group called Neko something which stars a female cat girl pred who will be expelled from school if she gets caught eating another student. I believe the principal (another woman who I believe is a mouse) tries to tempt her to eat a mouse girl student she's fattening up, but the neko outsmarts her by swallowing ten pounds of rice and equally as much water to fill her stomach so she doesn't have any room for the mouse. Her predatory nature isn't quite subdued so she thinks fast and shoves the other student down the principal's throat, framing her as the one responsible for the missing students. She's wheeled away while some Oompah Loompah looking mice sing about how they've got plenty of prune juice for her to expel the trapped mouse girl. I've searched on DeviantArt, FurAffinity and here to no result. I'm sure it was big for a while, so I have absolute confidence someone here will have it.

pretty sure i have that one saved to my external harddrive, but i'm leaving for work soon and don't have time to go looking for it. i'll try to remember to get back to that after my shift.

That'd be tremendous. Thank you.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Tue May 11, 2021 5:08 pm

Verilo wrote:
LowProfile wrote:

That'd be tremendous. Thank you.

found it
Attachments
sc01color.png
sc02color.png
sc03color.png
sc04color.png
sc05color.png
sc06color.png
sc07color.png
sc08color.png
sc09color.png
sc10color.png
sc11color.png
sc12color.png
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue May 11, 2021 5:10 pm

with that done, i'd like to ask again if anyone who's able would help me on this one:
LowProfile wrote:anyone have the "final" versions of the "Girls and Snake" series by thebigbrap? i know that at least some of them were released onto 4chan a long time ago and, at this point, i'm suspecting that thebigbrap isn't going to be uploading them here

https://aryion.com/g4/view/308549
https://aryion.com/g4/view/308550
https://aryion.com/g4/view/308551
https://aryion.com/g4/view/308553
https://aryion.com/g4/view/308555
https://aryion.com/g4/view/308558

honestly, i've just been deliberately keeping the notices on those preview images in my notifications for more than five years to be removed as the full versions were released and i've finally gotten tired of waiting :P

any of them would be appreciated ;)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xUnbirth15x » Tue May 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Does any one have any of Unf0cused work before they nuked their gallery?
xUnbirth15x
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a story

Postby TheDragonBoy » Tue May 11, 2021 10:54 pm

I know I’ve read this one. I think it’s on this site too. Problem is it might be tagged Underage, which would explain why it doesn’t show up in any searches. Maybe I’ll find a minute to dig through my favorites and try to find it, assuming I favorited it.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:54 pm

Does anyone have any of xxls old stories
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

I need help finding a game

Postby HeavyTF2 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:46 pm

I remember there was a game on here where you were fed by a woman to a large frog, I don't recall a lot, also your character changed hair color from blonde to blue. I'm sorry if it's a little vague or if the details are a bit all over the place, I will appreciate if anyone knows the name.
HeavyTF2
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion