i like soft and romantic vore xd

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

i like soft and romantic vore xd

Postby krlitos » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:15 am

Hello guys! I believe that over the years, I have romanticized the vore, to the point that my stories and drawings are about heroes fighting against monsters, who end up eating the girl and partners must save her. The process of being eaten without damage and then rescued covered in slime is really what I like... but there must be a romantic and heroic air, what do you think? :o
Attachments
plantv2.jpg
krlitos
Been posting for a bit

Re: i like soft and romantic vore xd

Postby ThisGuy127 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Everyone in this niche of a fetish turned community has their place. While as a predator myself I'm not really keen on the idea of being skewered for the sake of some silly hero, I get the appeal.

What works for you though. I have written and RPed plenty of softer ended vorish interactions that started in a tense and fatally implied matter, non-fatal stuff has it's fun, and I'm sure the hero angle has to have something in it what with it's history in many stories and media through the years to "save them from the belly of the beast".
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby krlitos » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:49 pm

ThisGuy127 wrote:Everyone in this niche of a fetish turned community has their place. While as a predator myself I'm not really keen on the idea of being skewered for the sake of some silly hero, I get the appeal.

What works for you though. I have written and RPed plenty of softer ended vorish interactions that started in a tense and fatally implied matter, non-fatal stuff has it's fun, and I'm sure the hero angle has to have something in it what with it's history in many stories and media through the years to "save them from the belly of the beast".

Oh man!! that's right :3 u understand me hehe
krlitos
Been posting for a bit

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:16 pm

I think that's a pretty cool thing you got going there! Also, huge props to the art, you're doing a fine job with it. I guess with lots of movies and games being centered around the whole "save the damsel in distress" shtick, lot's of people would implant that notion into their paraphilia.

I like toying with the notion of more wholesome ideas, but usually it was more from both the perspective of the consumed and the consumer. I always like to think that for some people, liking vore was rooted in the idea that stomach can act as a bit of a safe haven, securing and warming those inside from the harshness of the outside world. One scenario that always pops into my head is the idea of a giantess and a normal-sized person being in, say, the tundra, where the giantess swallows the smaller being so that they stay warm in her stomach. Something like that makes for a great story!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby krlitos » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:37 pm

BadlyDrawnDedede wrote:I think that's a pretty cool thing you got going there! Also, huge props to the art, you're doing a fine job with it. I guess with lots of movies and games being centered around the whole "save the damsel in distress" shtick, lot's of people would implant that notion into their paraphilia.

I like toying with the notion of more wholesome ideas, but usually it was more from both the perspective of the consumed and the consumer. I always like to think that for some people, liking vore was rooted in the idea that stomach can act as a bit of a safe haven, securing and warming those inside from the harshness of the outside world. One scenario that always pops into my head is the idea of a giantess and a normal-sized person being in, say, the tundra, where the giantess swallows the smaller being so that they stay warm in her stomach. Something like that makes for a great story!

"save the damsel in distress" yes!! i love it hehe, my favs are Daphne, Princess Peach, etc hehe... I never think on the idea that stomach can act as a bit of a safe haven :o interesting :'D
krlitos
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion