Thoughts on sentient fat

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Thoughts on sentient fat

Postby Bellyl0ver » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:23 pm

This concept used to be foreign to me, but once I noticed it in IrateIliterate’s work, I’ve fallen in love with the concept. I like the idea of punishing someone by digesting them and having them be trapped as part of the pred, or someone digesting their lover to be together forever, or simply having them as a trophy in the form of increased fat(and the occasional tattoo) the concept just seems intimate. Ot includes digestion and weight gain, but isn’t fatal. It’s a decent middle ground. Anyone else like the idea, if so why?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: Thoughts on sentient fat

Postby gamdann » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:36 pm

I like non fatal vore, so sentient fat is right up my ally, especially after reading this story.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/497287
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calldahotline » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:14 am

I love the concept, especially in romantic settings.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thequietmanno1 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:26 am

i personally love it, because it turns the whole deal into an intimate relationship between predator and prey, with the pred lording their new status as the superior person over the trapped prey, and getting sexier from the whole deal as well. i tend to prefer f/f or h/f pairings so it tends to be mainly 1 woman doing her best to become bigger and sexier than her contemporaries by eating as many of them as she can. it tends to factor in a form of merging/absorption, since the pred gets fatter, naturally, but i also like the idea that the preds body physically gains some characteristics of every woman she eats, letting her become and entirely new person with every meal.i usually also add hammerspace to the idea, since the pred becoming immobile from her repeated meals would be a real concern, they have the ability to 'compress' their expanded stature down to a more reasonable level, and can undo that compression when in private or in an intimate meeting with another to expand their figure, choosing where they get bigger to have more fun.

it also adds an element of selfishness and cruelty to the pred, since they don't actually 'need' to eat the prey if they can control their bodies like that, but they choose to do so and permanently entrap them for the rest of their lives together inside herself because they wanted their body, or perhaps they liked them a lot and wanted to add them to the others, but either way its the pred going, 'you're mine' on the deepest level possible for them. i tend to imagine the pred has total control over her inhabitants, allowing her to 'move' their existences around within herself or if needed,'mute' them entirely if she wants so peace and quiet, or she can choose to feel their emotions and get off to feeling their uncomfortableness at whatever situations the pred gets herself into

It also allows more more romantic concepts, like a pred that basically uses their entrapment of their prey as a form of a polyamerous relationship between multiple women, allowing each of her prey to interact with herself and each other and find solidarity and companionship together, as well as sharing the pred's intimacy with another on the outside who's yet to be eaten. if the pred's cruel however, they she can deliberately utilise this fact against her prey by having intimate relationship with someone the prey's close two, and enjoying how squeaked out they feel about every touch and caress they feel through her body

for example a teacher sees a cute student, eats her, bulks herself up with her gains, then turns her attention to the student's girlfriend, seducing her and getting off to her prey's emotions as she begins an illicit relationship with the girlfriend over the course of several weeks, before eating her as well and trapped the two girlfriends within her together, now having to deal with how one of them betrayed the other's trust
or perhaps the teacher eats the student, then systematically hunts down, seduces and eats every female member of her family, from her sisters to her cousins and aunts, before striking up a long-term relationship with the student's mother, unaware of what's happened to her family
or perhaps the teacher finds the two girlfriends getting intimate together in the school locker room, forcibly joins then, before eating an absorbing the two to get a better body, before summoning both their mothers to the school, revealing what's happened to their daughters, and using her new sexier body to seduce the two into begins a 3-way relationship with her, whilst the daughter can only squirm at the feeling of their mothers getting intimate with their captor

basically, these tend to be what i imagine when thinking about sentient fat or similar absorption methods

https://aryion.com/g4/view/491547

https://derpibooru.org/1989975?q=artist%3Aomny87

https://aryion.com/g4/view/214288
thequietmanno1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:37 am

I tend to be pretty peaceful, so in the more loving scenarios, sentient fat or something like tattooification are the only way for digestion not to bug me. Even reforming feels a bit odd because it's not the same body.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby CompactorFlame » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:13 pm

I miss IrateLiterate...but as far as using it? Incredibly case to case. To me it works in BV especially as if someone is now a living breast they can do more of the eating themselves, more so than any other kind of vore.
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby Peptidase » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:00 pm

I've got mixed feelings about it. It's not exactly a turn off, but I wouldn't really call it a turn on either. Thinking food does provide quite a bit of food for thought though. I figure for habitual preds it could get to be pretty crowded in their love-handles after a while. I suppose that sentient fat might only stick around as long as it takes a pred to work them off, but by the law of averages if a pred keeps "topping off" before the first prey can be fully worked off, some small part of earlier preys would be sticking around indefinitely.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:07 pm

I kind of like that idea too and dabbled in it a bit
https://aryion.com/g4/view/559069
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:59 pm

The thing that comes closest to this for me is a particular fantasy I have where a young woman named Katherine has named her tummy Kate. Whether or not Kate is actually sentient is a mystery. Katherine and Kate seem to converse with an example being Katherine asking, “Is someone hungry today~?” While Kate responds with some kind of growl. Is Katherine just being playful, or is Kate actually a being? The world may never know... Mwahahahaha!!

...Hey, maybe I should make this an actual story one day...
iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Postby DiDen » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:56 am

I'm not a big fan of it personally. I prefer fatal digestion, which gives a feeling of consequence that's a bit more scary and definitive. But that's just my opinion. I guess that being trapped forever as fat can be seen as scary and definitive too, but it distracts me with a lot of questions : can what's left of the prey communicate ? If so, to the predator, or to the outside world too ? How would that work ? Would the prey still be sentient if the predator decides to go on a diet and lose all the fat, or would that mean the end ?

Don't get me wrong, it can be interesting inside of a scene, and quite fun to imagine/talk about. But to me, I prefer to keep my "vore focus" on digestion. Once it's happened, there can be weight gain (or not), there can be disposal (or not), but to me that's the end of the prey.

So, given the choice, I'll always prefer some form of fatality, but I'm not entirely against sentient fat either, and I occasionally played scenes that involved it.
DiDen
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:20 pm

I'm a big fan of sentient fat. Though i almost completely focus it on butt/ hips region on Female Preds.
I think its at the same time sexy, degrading and intimate.
Willing or unwilling, the prey becomes part of its Pred and therefor a possession of hers. Completely at her mercy to use.
Especially searched for those when i was still doing RPs years ago.

Even though i prefer the prey being eaten, I also am ok with absorption scenarios.

Shameless plug:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/278528 (Pic of a Catboy turned into a sexy Ass, was based on a RP)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/400390 (Animation of an almost finished Absorption)

https://aryion.com/g4/view/387205 (Audio File which Results in Vore and Sentient Butt Fat; Voiced by Hestia042 and edited by me)
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby hyperfiend » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 pm

This actually seems like a really neat concept! It has a strangely romantic quality to it. I think it's because it embodies the concept of two people becoming one. On the other hand, it can be downright devious as well. The idea of being trapped and made a part of a more powerful creature's body is intriguing, to say the least. I'd definitely like to include something like this in my roleplaying/stories/art/etc.
hyperfiend
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:14 pm

Personally I'm more of a fan of sentient muscle/minority shareholder... I'm more into the idea that I'm a part of her body, rather than I just haunt their belly. Like, if my pred of choice were to absorb me, there's 2 types of situations I'd want to end up in, and with both I'd want to feel in control of her body. But not necessarily taking over her body. In scenario one, she, hum, forcefully draped me in her meat curtains, and I've unwillingly become a part of her body. I operate her general crotch area. I can't see, because I'm a vagina :roll:, but also because when I was alive inside her, it was pitch black. But I can hear, smell, feel and taste, because I still had those senses in there. And generally I move her muscles in and around me, but in reality, she's just in control of it through my brain, but since my brain is her body now, I just feel as though I'm the one doing it when the order passes through me. And yeah, essentially, until the predator dies, I'm her sentient clam. That one fits more into my suicidal tendencies ^^; it'd actually be quite the nightmare scenario if I didn't want to die because life is boring but I'm scared of the afterlife being worse than life and being turned into a rocket socket is my compromise. No more life worries because I am physically incapable of doing anything about them, and it's all thanks to the person who killed me.

The other way, and the one I want more, is the more involved one. Basically, full consent from both parties, lady puts me inside her belly, I die, yadah yadah, then we share the body. Like, at first, I'm just a backseat in her brain. I can communicate with her, I can hear, see, smell, taste and feel everything as though her body was my body, but I don't control it. Then as time passes, I become more and more in control of the body, but I'm not actually taking it over, it's just our two personalities are slowly merging so we can become one. It's a slow process and I gradually get more and more control but by the end we're both the same person and we interact with each other in our head as though we were still separate personalities but from her perspective, she's always been in control of all her movements, and from my perspective I've gradually taken control from her, when in reality, every action I do is an action we're both doing and the only reason we're still able to interact with each other is that I'd feel bad if I lost the other personality even though by that end point we're just the same personality interacting with itself from a different perspective. And this one I genuinely would want to happen IRL, because I don't like me. No one likes me. But if you take the good parts of me, like my intelligence, my hair, my knowledge, my thighs, my immune system, my objectivity and my skillz, and you put them into someone who isn't misanthropic, frustrated, crippled, allergic to everything and socially inept, you get like, the tippy top of what a person can be. Honestly I'd say me + a nice girl who didn't get in a life changing accident would be the prime example of what human fusions could be and we'd probably get paraded around to convince other people to do it.

As a pred though, I'm not into sentient fat or sentient muscle. I'm more into them "becoming part of my imagination". Like, my internal reality just becomes their afterlife that they can enjoy rather than having to worry about the uncertainty of an afterlife when they die outside of me, or having to basically serve me as a part of my body, especially since there wouldn't be enough of my body to have everyone I want to "save" live as part of me.

DiDen wrote:I'm not a big fan of it personally. I prefer fatal digestion, which gives a feeling of consequence that's a bit more scary and definitive. But that's just my opinion. I guess that being trapped forever as fat can be seen as scary and definitive too, but it distracts me with a lot of questions : can what's left of the prey communicate ? If so, to the predator, or to the outside world too ? How would that work ? Would the prey still be sentient if the predator decides to go on a diet and lose all the fat, or would that mean the end ?

Well, the general consensus for those questions is: The prey cannot communicate with the pred unless they had some sort of bond beforehands, and even then it's mostly psychic. And also they're not literally sentient fat, they just trapped in areas of the body that generally coincide with where their body ended up after it was absorbed. They're haunting their grave, if you will, and their grave is bootycheeks.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:35 am

I'd love to see a story where not only is the fat sentient but also has their senses of smell and taste intact, and for punishment gets sent to the piece of fat directly next to a woman's anus. You can just imagine what being right in that area with the ability to smell/taste everything would be like when she takes a nice long hot dump
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twister88 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:26 pm

I've always loved the concept of the prey being incorporated in and merging with the predator. Especially when it boils down to the predator wanting to keep the pray with them forever, in this case by making them a permanent part of themselves. So any story/picture where the prey is turned into another layer of fat or muscle tissue, is always an added bonus for me.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:17 am

One of my role-playing OC's, Belle Lockette, has a twist on this ability. The souls of her prey are eternally bound her to body-fat and remain aware of their situation, but because they cannot communicate with her or anyone else, cannot move and cannot sense anything but the warmth and softness of their body, their minds deteriorate. Eventually they cease to be sapient in any meaningful sense of word, and know only affection for their host.

Since Belle obliviously and subconsciously hypnotizes the people she is infatuated with into being her willing prey, she's totally oblivious of the harm she does, and continues to heap verbal and physical affection on the various body-parts that her 'lovers' inhabit.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby TinyTyln » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:40 pm

I love this concept. The prey being absorbed, feeling the whole process and remaining sentient as nothing but fat somewhere on the predator's body. before their minds slowly fade, becoming nothing but a part of their captor.
TinyTyln
New to the forum

Postby sandramudd » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:56 pm

Since this thread began, this has probably been the tag I search for the most on here. Cheers. Especially dig when the prey becomes sentient breasts.
sandramudd
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:33 pm

this. i had my oc eaten o lot of times both in story and art, and while not directly mentioned, i always like to imply on each one that he has been integrated into the predator body somehow and its still aware of his situation as part of them
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CassowarySheriff » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm

I like sentient fat as a temporary thing; a comfy little vacation for the prey before they reform.
Love is stored in the tummy <3
CassowarySheriff
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion