Prey: What reason would you want to be Devoured?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Prey: What reason would you want to be Devoured?

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:33 pm

For me, I'd prefer a predator I could trust with my life. Having such a strong relationship between predator and prey that not even being eaten could break it does wonders for me. It's just a shame there aren't many people I know that share that sentiment, and that I've gotten so busy with work that I haven't found the time to produce such results myself. But with the ability to commission other artists, I can at least spread these ideas to other audiences outside my own short audience.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby InconspicuousDragon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:33 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:For me, I'd prefer a predator I could trust with my life. Having such a strong relationship between predator and prey that not even being eaten could break it does wonders for me. It's just a shame there aren't many people I know that share that sentiment, and that I've gotten so busy with work that I haven't found the time to produce such results myself. But with the ability to commission other artists, I can at least spread these ideas to other audiences outside my own short audience.

Same boat as Orca (even if I disagree on pred :3)
InconspicuousDragon
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 pm

I like the idea of being rubbed against a giant, squishy, warm, wet tongue until climaxing. Oh and rubbed against soft plump lips too. I like the idea of being taunted, swallowed, and digested as an act of complete and utter domination. That's pretty much the long and short of the fantasy for me.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:08 pm

Love, affection, devotion, and selfless sacrifice for the benefit of another. That, and the intimacy and closeness that comes from literally going inside of another person (and becoming part of them, if digested).
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamWamm » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:39 am

I'm a parasite.

I was to live inside the host and eat them slowly from the inside out.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

-

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:35 am

(Null)
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VorishHorish » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 am

For me I want to feel humiliated, degraded, and dominated; I like feral non-sapient wolves; humiliation comes from the fact you’re being consumed by a animal; the degradation comes from you being nothing more than a meal for the animal; and the domination comes from being forced down it’s maw.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion