Question about the book

Karbo's fans goes here!

Moderator: Karbo

Question about the book

Postby Deathworks » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:25 am

Hi!

I saw the ad and am interested, but physical items are not really my first choice for online purchase (the appartment building I live in has a bad track record as far as stolen packages are concerned, and if I use my parents' place which I visit regularly, that package may cause some raised eye-browes (^_^;; ) .

Thus, I wanted to know if there are any plans to publish the book as a downloadable version (pdf?). Services like DLsite.com offer international download sale, so at least the distribution side shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Question about the book

Postby servomoore » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:11 am

Because Karbo won't be available for a few days, I'll field this one:

As evil as it is of us to do, we're going to wait a few weeks before we begin selling it in a downloadable version(still through Lulu.)
servomoore
Somewhat familiar

Thanks

Postby Deathworks » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:57 am

Hi!

Thank you for the information.

Mmmhhhh, I checked Lulu and they don't seem to have any of those weird download protection schemes (like keyring pdf) so I should have no problems buying the download. The thing is, my private pc is not online (never was and never will be since it is Windows XP), so I need to download the file on a different pc and move the file manually to the destination pc - which would have collided with keyring pdf and their kin. (Such things have kept me from buying some interesting games thus far (^_^;; )

Anyhow, once the download sale is starting, please make sure to make a big announcement. Because there is at least one person here who wants to buy it.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: Thanks

Postby rjw14 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:46 pm

Make that two persons DW :3
rjw14
Somewhat familiar

Postby anubis » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:09 am

and 3 :gulp:

will be interesting.

i look forward to it