Felarya metal band

Karbo's fans goes here!

Moderator: Karbo

Felarya metal band

Postby demon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 am

Hello everybody,well back from a long time not posting anything on Eka I'm back and I'm ready to tell you guys and girls about this awesome metal band I would like to make called <Twisted Reality>.It would be a Felarian-styled metal band which means two things.

#1:The lyrics would be all about Felarya hence why its called Felarian metal.
#2:The band members would include
me>volcal
Jessica the naga>lead guitar
Katey/Kate the fairy>rhythm guitar
Azura the fairy>drums
Saya the giantess>bass

>>>here a song to get everyone to understand what my group would sound like.<it would be like gorriaz style music videos>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7OOjIDkS-o the songs called Lead us Home my song would sound like tis called the same name here are the lyrics to my version:

<scream>verse 1 One more time you think you can survive this let me stay to fight the demons,
Pre chorus>>Welcome to Felarya a place of beauty and death,a place siuated between heaven and hell where no ones ever alone,Welcome to the place of death where everyone calls it home hearing a human a far yell as loud as he can,

Chorus>> Lead us home<long> lead us home<long> I'm tired of feeling as I do on the inside out lead us home<long>

verse 2>>>One more time you still think you can survise this but..a...giantess..begs..to ..differ..watching you get eaten.

Pre chorus>>>Welcome to Felarya a place where your never safe a place where giant girls just roam and eat you everday,Nagas,Driddlers,giantess,and faries roam this land and you can haer someone off a far yelling out loud,

Same chours as above

Mid verse 3>>Turn me away from ths twisted world but I will never leave,put me back on solid ground so I can continue to fight

reapeted chorus x2

end song.X3
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya metal band

Postby quizmaster » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 am

Then the Guitar Solo!: :evil:

) ) )
h h Tp p p h h Tp p p h h / / /
|--h-p----------------6-7-10-11-14-11-10-7-10-11-14-11-10-7-10-11--18-18-18-|
|-6-7-6---------6-7-9-------------------------------------------------------|
|-------7~--7-8-------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

p p h h p p Tp p Tp h h Tp p p h p
|-16-18-19-18-16-18-19-18-16--14-11-7-14-11-12-14-19-14-12-11-12-11----
|-------------------------------------------------------------------12-
|----------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry. ^^; Got too into it...
quizmaster
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby demon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

quizmaster wrote:Then the Guitar Solo!: :evil:

) ) )
h h Tp p p h h Tp p p h h / / /
|--h-p----------------6-7-10-11-14-11-10-7-10-11-14-11-10-7-10-11--18-18-18-|
|-6-7-6---------6-7-9-------------------------------------------------------|
|-------7~--7-8-------------------------------------------------------------|

p p h h p p Tp p Tp h h Tp p p h p
|-16-18-19-18-16-18-19-18-16--14-11-7-14-11-12-14-19-14-12-11-12-11----
|-------------------------------------------------------------------12-

Srry. ^^; Got too into it...

Lol. :lol:
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG2clo0bVcA>>>Here another song my band would do. My bands version of song would be called Naga Song.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby AceCorona » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Sounds like a good idea, I didn't know you could get good Internet service in Humboldt county. I live in the L.A. area, but my sister once lived in Garberville, isn't that pretty close to where you are?
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby demon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

AceCorona wrote:Sounds like a good idea, I didn't know you could get good Internet service in Humboldt county. I live in the L.A. area, but my sister once lived in Garberville, isn't that pretty close to where you are?

Well almost thats Southren Humbolt I live up in McKinleville which is next to Eureka.Hows thing in the L.A area.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby AceCorona » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm

demon wrote:
AceCorona wrote:Sounds like a good idea, I didn't know you could get good Internet service in Humboldt county. I live in the L.A. area, but my sister once lived in Garberville, isn't that pretty close to where you are?

Well almost thats Southren Humbolt I live up in McKinleville which is next to Eureka.Hows thing in the L.A area.

Things are going good for me, I'm in junior college studying to get an AA degree in Art & Design. I want to be a comic book artist, and I would like to make comics about giantess vore. I have a Wacom Intuos4 tablet, Manga Studio EX4, Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator CS5. I have all the tools, I just need to learn how to use them. I am a member at Writing.com and I write stories that I plan on turning into comics.

How are things in Humboldt County?
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/teengiantessop

Giantess Vore quote from one of my stories: "No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're bold or brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!"
AceCorona
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

One question... can you sing? I'm not asking to be judgemental, I'm just curious. I've been in Choir for... 5 years or so, maybe 6 now and I just wanted to know if you could sing cause I'm curious. I hate the Choir Boy BS, so I sing more heavy stuff like... Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Skillet, even Cradle of Filth.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby demon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:40 am

AceCorona wrote:
demon wrote:

Things are going good for me, I'm in junior college studying to get an AA degree in Art & Design. I want to be a comic book artist, and I would like to make comics about giantess vore. I have a Wacom Intuos4 tablet, Manga Studio EX4, Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator CS5. I have all the tools, I just need to learn how to use them. I am a member at Writing.com and I write stories that I plan on turning into comics.

How are things in Humboldt County?

Well its raining like crazy lol.but other that pretty good. :-D Plus thats awesome how you want to make giantess vore comics.I came up with a epic game idea for Felarya, Karbo's world.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:One question... can you sing? I'm not asking to be judgemental, I'm just curious. I've been in Choir for... 5 years or so, maybe 6 now and I just wanted to know if you could sing cause I'm curious. I hate the Choir Boy BS, so I sing more heavy stuff like... Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Skillet, even Cradle of Filth.

I'm ok normal tone but still need practice with the deep demon voice can you sing like that in a deep demon voice. :P
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 am

I'm just hoping your songs stay true to Felarya's culture.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby demon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 pm

OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:I'm just hoping your songs stay true to Felarya's culture.

Alot of them will Like a song about the nagas of Felarya,<Cycle>A song about the life cycles of humans and nekos in Felarya etc. :-D
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheWickedKing » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 am

demon wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:One question... can you sing? I'm not asking to be judgemental, I'm just curious. I've been in Choir for... 5 years or so, maybe 6 now and I just wanted to know if you could sing cause I'm curious. I hate the Choir Boy BS, so I sing more heavy stuff like... Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Skillet, even Cradle of Filth.

I'm ok normal tone but still need practice with the deep demon voice can you sing like that in a deep demon voice. :P

Lol, demon voice. Then you have to get good at doing those high-pitched and low growls so you can please the dark lord! \m/ (T_T) \m/

For some reason a Felarya metal band seems like it'd be a great fit in the Power Metal genre.
TheWickedKing
???

Postby demon » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:31 am

TheWickedKing wrote:
demon wrote:

Lol, demon voice. Then you have to get good at doing those high-pitched and low growls so you can please the dark lord! \m/ (T_T) \m/

For some reason a Felarya metal band seems like it'd be a great fit in the Power Metal genre.

:lol: Yeah thats true.Well....I can sorta do both high pitch and demon growls.X3
demon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Karbo's City