Gotta a epic new idea for felarya

Karbo's fans goes here!

Moderator: Karbo

Gotta a epic new idea for felarya

Postby demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Howdee boys and girls:got a epic new game/movie idea for felara called Felarya:The Isolon Fist files.sweet right it would be a skyrim-like game.That means full exploration of Felarya(oh hell yeah)where you can explore ruins,caves town/cities,etc.Also all the giant naked man eating girls WILL be in the game.As for the player you play the role of a newbie(rookie)soldier in the isolon fist (oh forgot to mention you just got to felarya and pretty much don't know a thing about it.I would make this game if I can start my own game company and have an epic team help make it.It would be also sweet to get Karbo and rsc619 to come read this post.Also I'm what you would call a rocker so starting a band called H.O.F.(Humans Of Felarya)would be awesome.I would also create an animated band calledG.O.F.(Giants Of Felarya) with Subeta vocals Crysis laed guitar/backup vocals Anna bass and Melany drums.Awesome right well the members of H.O.F. would be me demon as vocals Leah lead guitar Ramtov bass Thas drums.
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Gotta a epic new idea for felarya

Postby demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLyFMgwbWU
good song I want to show you guys Lol (Why you be mean)Lol. this for people who thinks this won't work.By the way vore/nuidity will be part of th game.
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHuIM9Thrc
This what H.O.F. would sorta sound like.rock on :evil:
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qgRE_9cwKI
This song is for Karbo and rsc619 and all the Felarya fans listen to it.For it is pretty much me the songs about.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby four_fleets » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm

How many rules have you broken so far? I know you did one three times, what else?

But I agree with you on the game subject. Is anyone familiar with the Unity web browser app? It could be used in such a game....
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 pm

four_fleets wrote:How many rules have you broken so far? I know you did one three times, what else?

But I agree with you on the game subject. Is anyone familiar with the Unity web browser app? It could be used in such a game....

Opps didn't know that I did that sorry what rule did I break. 8O
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby four_fleets » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:54 pm

demon wrote:Howdee boys and girls:got a epic new game/movie idea for felara called Felarya:The Isolon Fist files.sweet right it would be a skyrim-like game.That means full exploration of Felarya(oh hell yeah)where you can explore ruins,caves town/cities,etc.Also all the giant naked man eating girls WILL be in the game.As for the player you play the role of a newbie(rookie)soldier in the isolon fist (oh forgot to mention you just got to felarya and pretty much don't know a thing about it.I would make this game if I can start my own game company and have an epic team help make it.It would be also sweet to get Karbo and rsc619 to come read this post.Also I'm what you would call a rocker so starting a band called H.O.F.(Humans Of Felarya)would be awesome.I would also create an animated band calledG.O.F.(Giants Of Felarya) with Subeta vocals Crysis laed guitar/backup vocals Anna bass and Melany drums.Awesome right well the members of H.O.F. would be me demon as vocals Leah lead guitar Ramtov bass Thas drums.

demon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLyFMgwbWU
good song I want to show you guys Lol (Why you be mean)Lol. this for people who thinks this won't work.By the way vore/nuidity will be part of th game.

demon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qgRE_9cwKI
This song is for Karbo and rsc619 and all the Felarya fans listen to it.For it is pretty much me the songs about.

demon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHuIM9Thrc

Instead of editing your first post, you "Bumped" three times in under two hours without anyone else's reply. I can't remember the article, but I think there's a general rule against that.....
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:57 pm

four_fleets wrote:
demon wrote:Howdee boys and girls:got a epic new game/movie idea for felara called Felarya:The Isolon Fist files.sweet right it would be a skyrim-like game.That means full exploration of Felarya(oh hell yeah)where you can explore ruins,caves town/cities,etc.Also all the giant naked man eating girls WILL be in the game.As for the player you play the role of a newbie(rookie)soldier in the isolon fist (oh forgot to mention you just got to felarya and pretty much don't know a thing about it.I would make this game if I can start my own game company and have an epic team help make it.It would be also sweet to get Karbo and rsc619 to come read this post.Also I'm what you would call a rocker so starting a band called H.O.F.(Humans Of Felarya)would be awesome.I would also create an animated band calledG.O.F.(Giants Of Felarya) with Subeta vocals Crysis laed guitar/backup vocals Anna bass and Melany drums.Awesome right well the members of H.O.F. would be me demon as vocals Leah lead guitar Ramtov bass Thas drums.

demon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLyFMgwbWU

demon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qgRE_9cwKI

demon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHuIM9Thrc

Instead of editing your first post, you "Bumped" three times in under two hours without anyone else's reply. I can't remember the article, but I think there's a general rule against that.....

Whoops sorry new at doing this.need help and comments just want to get my idea out there for all to see.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby didhejustsaythat » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm

did karbo end up giving you the okay?
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby demon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 pm

didhejustsaythat wrote:did karbo end up giving you the okay?

not really well...sort of not with game/movie but he did say a anime would be neat.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Karbo's City