Felarya as a videogame,japanese anime,or movie

Karbo's fans goes here!

Moderator: Karbo

Felarya as a videogame,japanese anime,or movie

Postby demon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:15 pm

just wondering what people would think if karbo let someone(like me) have permission to make something epic from felarya.So I ask you the commenters my fellow felarian brothers and sisters alike what do think felarya should be made into a game,anime,or blockbuster movie.Be sure to check out all the pages and videos please i need people to tell me what would really be awesome.

UPDATE: almost all anime you see from japan came from mangas so why do you think that Felarya wouldn't make a great and funny anime?

NEW UPDATE: got a brand new post up come check it out called Gotta a epic new idea for Felarya.

Update: Starting awesome Felarya game will be awesome.
Last edited by demon on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya as a videogame,japanese anime,or movie

Postby gartrux » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

I only got one comment........ It would be awesome!! :D
gartrux
Participator

Postby necryel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Given the level of nudity and the subject matter, as a movie it would have a very limited audience.
As an anime, what with all the comic moments and such I would imagine it having a bit of a following similar to "Dragon-half" "Irresponsible Captain Tylor" and "Photon: The Idiot Adventures" so that could definately work.
I think though it would be most successful and most marketable as a video game. We all know how the japanese love to make strange, often bizarre video games, and this would be right up their alley; a good mixture of fantasy, comedy, niche fetishism, and gratuitious nudity/fanservice.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ginbug » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I think it would be awesome, however realistically if the idea were taken by a real company to turn into a a show, movie or game they would likely have to change ALOT. But it's a nice thing to dream of :P
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby demon » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks for the comments so far guys actually I made this post cuz I'm the person who would love to actually make a game of felarya on PS3 and Xbox 360 given permission of coarse but think of alce maddness returns matched up with epic action gamplay what i mean by this is a twisted world of felarya plenty of vore and crush in game Iwant to try and get karbo's permission to do this cuz I'm looking to do the EA internship program this summer and hopefully given karbo's epic permission and given the idea to tell designers to make the game after my crazy imagenation would be such an epic game that even karbo would be like OMFG! that was awesome. :-D
There is light and there is darkness I am the darkness and i am the demon that haunts you in your dreams. beware the shadows for true evil hides in it.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby didhejustsaythat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 pm

dude, that would be awesome as fuck. if he gives you permission and you make a game. i'd buy it the instant i could.
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 pm

It could be an open-world RPG with vore elements. Sorta like Skyrim, except the world would probably have to be much bigger to accomodate all of the different sized characters in Felarya. Just my two cents. :3
Monopolus
???

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Why do you have to play the people? Why not play as one of the gobblers?

Also, I rather vote anime to be honest. With a little editing this could actually be a cute one!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby gartrux » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 am

maybe a pc version insted of ps3 or xbox 360?
gartrux
Participator

Postby demon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:48 am

To actually be honest here with everyone felarya really could be made into and/or all categorys listed above i actually think that it would be epic in either category. :D
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 am

MisterEbony wrote:Why do you have to play the people? Why not play as one of the gobblers?

Also, I rather vote anime to be honest. With a little editing this could actually be a cute one!

yeah actually I would think of making a MP mode called giant mode much like beast mode in gears of war 3 but with nagas,fairies,giantess,etc.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 am

quick note guys go check out a video on youtube called Pacifica Music epic demo mix and listen to the first two songs and than the last two and tell me what you think if it would be good music for felarya.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nekiame » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 am

I would love to see it as either a game or an anime! Movie would also be great but I rather have it as a game or anime.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby undertaker13 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:30 am

i'd buy the dvd :gulp:
undertaker13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 am

Please have a PC version if you make a game. PC hardware is well beyond that of the 360 and ps3. I would definitely pay for a game like that!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Navaras » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 am

If that happened, i would definetely buy a frickin copy. of any choice. Anime, Game, or movie. It would be amazing!! :silly:
Stay crunchy my friends.

Be wary of dragons, as they may find you crunchy and good with katsup~

I do Art trades. Find my dA at musicvorelover.deviantart.com
Navaras
New to the forum

Postby demon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbssf-H7 ... re=related Listen to this to get a true feeling for what felarya's music would sound like more to come my fellow nekos and humans lol :-D
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp26BJVy ... re=related
New song y'all this song would be dubbed Saving Lea. :gulp:
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxcytDuVWms
Just as a joke does this song not sound perfect for felarya. :lol:
demon
Somewhat familiar

Postby demon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Ok so everyone gets what the game would be about sadly it is not going to be a rpg game(even thou skyrim felarya style would be awesome)it is more of an FPS where you play the role of Lt.Jack Baker a Lt.in the Marine Corp Space and Science division in L.A. California.when multiple strange portals open above the city humans around the globe are amazed at what mankind has discovered only to find out that when you send in a marine squad into the portal that they find what once looked like something out of a movie becomes something out of a nightmare as the squad sent in before yours gets killed(eaten by tree girls)and thier transport comes shooting out of the portal and crashing before your very eyes thus you enter the portal only to get knocked out of sky by harpies jumping out of the smoldering wreck in wingsuits only to land on the great tree being chased by crysis jumping off the great tree landing on the forest floor below only to see the the remains of team 2.So boys and girls the main plot of the game is that bellelita (don't know if I spelled the name right or not)starts a war in felarya after killing the king and deeming herself ruler of felarya starts an army of followers (nagas,harpies,gts,fairies,tree girls,and mermaids) to go after the giant females (Crysis,Anna,Subeta,jora,and others)who stand against her as ruler and so bringsforth you entering after bellelita open portals to multiple dimensions (ares included) to dominate them as you will also find out you have to save Leah(your girfriend yes that Leah)from the perils of the harpie minions that hold her hostage in bellelita's fortress.you also fight through out the whole game creatures apply dubbed shadow creatures. that pretty much the short a nd sweet part of what the game is about more to come.
demon
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Karbo's City